You really have to wonder?? It was only the other night I watched the repeat of the hillsborough families programme first shown in the 90s and this pops up at that staircase. Frankie is right and in a social sense it is correct to ignore such dregs of society however at a time when all of these terrible happenings are again at the forefront of peoples emotions, these lowlife should be caught and dealt with appropriately by the authorities. There is cctv all around Ibrox which plod Scotland use when it suits them, why are they not pursuing this vile act??

Fury as graffiti is daubed outside Rangers' stadium mocking the 66 victims of the Ibrox disaster

CLUB officials were busy cleaning the sick message off a wall this morning after a photograph on social media last night sparked outrage.

JS88871125.jpg

FOOTBALL fans have reacted with disgust to graffiti at Rangers’ stadium mocking victims of the Ibrox disaster.

Sixty-six people were killed in 1971 when a crush among the crowd at an Old Firm game ended in tragedy.

And yesterday a sick message scrawled onto a wall at the stadium’s Copland Road said: “Haha 66”.

A photograph of the graffiti sparked outrage on social media.

JS88871119.jpg

Lee Cochrane said: “Some vile human being has actually graffitied ‘haha 66’ at the stairs where the Ibrox disaster happened. What is wrong with people?!”

Another added: “A week after Hillsborough verdict and #JFT96 we have this image from Glasgow mocking the #Ibrox disaster. Morons.”

One Rangers supporters' Twitter account posted a pic of the graffiti alongside an image from Liverpool at the weekend where Everton fans paid tribute to the 96 victims of the Hillsborough disaster.

Read more at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/fury-graffiti-daubed-outside-rangers-7885759#2zul8yfDtQaHCD3y.99

To be honest our Paedophile flag at the SC game did not show us in good light either. Unfortunately we both have supporters we would be better without.

To be honest our Paedophile flag at the SC game did not show us in good light either. Unfortunately we both have supporters we would be better without.

I used to get comments along those lines while debating with McConville on his site. He could not see that I was not "glorifying" paedophilia but merely pointing out the systematic cover-up of child sexual abuse that went on at Parkhead. Questioning why that cover up passed without examination and celebrating the deaths of 66 football fans are not even in the same ball park Pete.

Completely agree with boabie on that, don't really see the similarity with pointing out what went on systematically with them for years and revelling in the hurt, pain and suffering of lost loved ones who sadly died in a horrific football accident. On top of that, to do it at this present time just after the recent Hillsborough findings is something that you can only expect from them. I go back to what I said earlier there are cameras all round that area, why are plod not pursuing this??