Warburton urges Rangers fans to smash Ibrox season ticket sales record this summer

Did u tick every other box?

Wondering what to do with my ST renewal form is why I'm asking

No, decided 4 years ago not to go anywhere that tried to kill us. Dont go to Hampden either, could be i'll mellow with age:thinking:

Edited by BEARGER

Did u tick every other box?

Wondering what to do with my ST renewal form is why I'm asking

I ticked all other boxes - except friendlies. Last season I ticked 'family semi-finals and finals' as well as 'semi-finals and finals'. Though I've never really understood what the 'family' part refers to. All I know is it got me a ticket for the hampden games so ticked them all again for next season... I think the ticket sales website could do with a bit of investment tbh.

Edited by pj_1872

If you are renewing on-line, does it give you the option to specify who should be included in your friends and family for the CCCS, or does it have to be done off-line?

If you have registered your friends and family, you should be able to select their options from the pull-down menu via a separate renewal application.

It doesn't specifically say if you get the BHEAST matches if you renew in the Broomie?, I tried phoning today about 3/4 times but the line just went dead!,I think I might just take a drive through and renew in person!

Aye Ian, I went through to the TO for mine in BR, mine was £375 and £50 for the niece, but your right it had to be done in person for the Bheast game.

I will take a drive through this week mate,cheers

It doesn't specifically say if you get the BHEAST matches if you renew in the Broomie?, I tried phoning today about 3/4 times but the line just went dead!,I think I might just take a drive through and renew in person!

What is it with you Ian? The beeb don't want to talk to you and now Rangers are hanging up on you. Are you on a blacklist for stalking.:D