Awe naw here we go again

The money gap is now so huge that there is really no future in Scottish League now. We must find a way of allowing a 'B' team to play in Scotland; that would be a kind of sweetener to those who need our income. Problem is EUFa with their 'cross border' opposition would be the big obstacle.

The money gap is now so huge that there is really no future in Scottish League now. We must find a way of allowing a 'B' team to play in Scotland; that would be a kind of sweetener to those who need our income. Problem is EUFa with their 'cross border' opposition would be the big obstacle.

The problem I see there Alex is, you talk about a "B" team playing in Scotland. Which Rangers would you go to watch on a Saturday given the proposal in the article is for more matches to be played on that day ?

The problem I see there Alex is, you talk about a "B" team playing in Scotland. Which Rangers would you go to watch on a Saturday given the proposal in the article is for more matches to be played on that day ?

Well, pretty much like some people go to reserve matches because they can't afford/don't want to attend away games. If, say the A team were playing in Bournemouth many might go to Ibrox to see the B game. Haven't really thought it through, but I would not like the Scottish League to die all the same...

I have always been against moving out of Scotland,for the sake of Scottish football,but now I don't give a flying fook about Scottish football I would love for this to be true so we can get away from the hatred that is Scottish football,leave them to rot!.

Many in Scottish football have been quite vocal in not wanting us. Give them what they want! I'm a Rangers fan living in the Leeds area so the chance to see my team playing at Elland Road, Oakwell, Keepmoat, Vaqlley Parade or the KC stadium etc seems good to me!

I like the idea of the B team in the Scottish league playing alternate weeks (more or less) at Ibrox and away, though there's an impact on the playing surface from such heavy usage potentially...

The difference here is that the addition of 6 teams removes the "Turkeys voting for Christmas" scenario. The thing that would bug me a wee bit is that after climbing back to the top in Scotland we'd have to start all over again in the "UK" league.

Seeing as we voted to stay in the UK, I think we should have a UK league - it should have been part of the deal. Scottish football is moribund and no longer fit for purpose.