New Club Statement - spot on

I agree there is no need to click on it, I presume no one doubts what I'm saying is true but if anyone ever wanted to argue it the link is there. We're already facing a tsunami of denial regarding every facet of this fiasco.

I don't doubt you at all my friend. I will take your word for it. No Hibs website will get a click from me.

So I must be a better investigator than the cops are if they did? And it's not even my job to scan the internet looking for such information. Where were they looking for it? Daily Record comments?

I'm sure there will be a lot getting a chap on the door soon,but then if you look at their performance....................obviously they missed it!,which I find it hard to believe they never even had a clue of the potential trouble!

I don't doubt you at all my friend. I will take your word for it. No Hibs website will get a click from me.

I feel we have to be logging this mentality as much as we possibly can no matter where it lies. These are the same people whining about songs while posting topics about "huns"

I feel we have to be logging this mentality as much as we possibly can no matter where it lies. These are the same people whining about songs while posting topics about "huns"

I completely understand. I just wont be partaking in their websites. I do understand the need to continually highlight - but when the use of the word hun goes completely unchecked, as it does in every day Scotland, then we are swimming upstream.

Hibs fan websites aren't deserving of my time - but I doff my cap for you in getting your hands dirty.

It's one thing to have the balls as someone stated about our club putting out their statement I think it was to quick ,maybe it would have been better to wait until the Tuesday to we hear and see what Hubs are saying ,what the papers are printing and what is being said on radio and television then have our legal firm whoever that is to go through everything and come back with our version we made a mistake by showing our hand .

The statement lit a fire under them all. They were clearly trying to brush it all under the carpet. Finally today we are seeing the government and newspapers pushing for answers. I don't doubt for a second that would not have happened had the club and fans not reacted so loudly and angrily

I don't disagree but already have highlighted the differences here. I'm sure most people with live tv cameras focused on them, feel a lot more invulnerable, never mind if you're also a bit famous which adds to that bravado. Then add in the knowledge of a large police presence in the vicinity (without knowing they were ineffective) and it might calm you down quite a bit (even if it's a false sense of security). Then there's the low chance of deadly weapons and the fact that the chances of the fans being there to actually cause you a great deal harm is pretty low, and it would be easy to be confident of at least keeping your life. IMHO of course.

I felt plenty vulnerable certainly

Hibernian supporters and their apologists at their club, in the media and friends on social media. Can lie, deny, spin and play the blame game. But the tsunami of evidence is nailing their agenda, like the Hillsborough tragedy the truth will out.

Edited by aweebluesoandso