New Club Statement - spot on

The Hivs fans were given licence to do what they did when there was no action taken against the Motherwell fans at the end of last season.

I predict it will happen again too.

The club should ban all away fans from Ibrox and not take any away tickets

After Hibs scored their third goal, the stewards had to rush to the stand exits to avoid people trying to use the gates to get onto the park or put back fans that had encroached at that point.

As this happened, the police should have deployed, three mins before the final whistle.

It was appalling organisation and it sickens me to hear the police federation rep say they were brilliant.

With the speed the Police reacted one has to ask: How prepared are they in the event of a terrorist attack. Might sound far fetched but high profile sporting events are one of their targets. If they react as slow as Saturday then there will be a hell of a body count. As it also seems easy to get flares into the ground I doubt explosives and a shortened Kalashnikov would not be much harder.

I don't know. I do think about lesbians a lot.

I don't think discussing your sexual preferences falls under Rangers chat. I am sure it could be discussed in the Bluenose lounge though.:D

The hatred towards the club and the fanbase is incredible.

Journalists like Spiers trying to spin it in to some sort of anti sectarian vigilante movement, with others referring to Manchester (an event that happened 8 years ago and only resulted in 39 arrests out of over 200,000+ travelling drink fueled fans)