New Club Statement - spot on

As someone who wanted the club to stand tall here, I'm delighted.

Yes, there's an argument from a PR perspective that they story may change but the statement was all about defending our club and fans.

For anyone able to stand the smell Muirhead has his usual slant on events over on his site. Truly bizarre reading. The plastic paddy who lives in Donegal wrote one too - apparently Rangers fans were at fault when Motherwell fans invaded the park and also when the Abersheep cowards decided to assault elderly fans at Pittodrie.

It really has reached and actually gone beyond time to go. Time to leave them to rot in their backwater which will descend to the level of Irish football without us and make a new future for ourselves. It's obvious nothing is going to change. If they had killed one of our players yesterday even that would somehow be downplayed and spun to be somehow our fault.

To quote Shakespeare. “I must be gone and live, or stay and die.”

Where would we go though? Every time I've suggested something similar on here people find excuse why not to. 'The y would never have us in England'; 'they dont need us' etc.

For anyone able to stand the smell Muirhead has his usual slant on events over on his site. Truly bizarre reading. The plastic paddy who lives in Donegal wrote one too - apparently Rangers fans were at fault when Motherwell fans invaded the park and also when the Abersheep cowards decided to assault elderly fans at Pittodrie.

we need to read the views of a demented bigot like we need a hole in the head.

Just a thought, but is there any video of our players and staff getting assaulted? As incontrovertible proof goes it doesn't get better than that. As we're talking about actual physical assault, there's surely an argument for action to be taken through the courts, this wasn't a sporting incident after all. Hibs as a club have a duty of care in respect to the actions of their fans (aren't we always getting told this in reference to a minority singing?) so should be able to be chased there if there's no action from our esteemed authorities? I don't have much faith in relying on Liewell and Petrie to resolve this in their SFA roles!

The Sky angle is interesting. I watched the match on Sky and was really impressed with the vision of their commentators as things were kicking off, it didn't take long for them to make mention of rangers fans starting fights during the pitch invasion, I could only see a sea of green myself!

The Sky angle is interesting. I watched the match on Sky and was really impressed with the vision of their commentators as things were kicking off, it didn't take long for them to make mention of rangers fans starting fights during the pitch invasion, I could only see a sea of green myself!

It is already being turned round to be Rangers fans fault!