New Club Statement - spot on

The board seem to be looking to sieze the bull by the horns and take the opportunity to drive the debate into a direction that reflects what actually happened and hopefully later delve into the underlying problems that make this an ongoing sore and not a one off.

I can't speak for anyone else but it feels like a huge weight has been lifted. The board are with us, we will not be silenced or bullied anymore. I hope this is only the beginning of a long awaited fight back against the deep rooted institutionalised bigotry and dehumanisation that we have endured far to long.

A "Bringing the game into Disrepute" charge from the SFA, perhaps?

How long will this SFA investigation last do you think?

Swift action is needed against hibz. They shouldnt be allowed to compete in Europe and should be banned from next seasons SC

How long will this SFA investigation last do you think?

Swift action is needed against hibz. They shouldnt be allowed to compete in Europe and should be banned from next seasons SC

Well, we are still waiting for the investigation on Motherwell fans pitch invasion and assaulting Rangers players?,unless I've missed it!