Scotland were completely outclassed. In fact, the only time we actually did anything was when McKay came on with 8 minutes left. You could also tell that the French team knew who this "lower league player" was as they often double teamed him. He was pacy, direct and aggressive. Did more in his 10 minutes than the rest of his team mates in 90.

If Anya is a better player than Barrie McKay, regardless of what league he is playing in, then I will eat my hat.

Strachan hasn't a fucking clue in all honesty.

I have spent the last five days in St Jean du Luz, a dozen miles south of Bayonne. I travelled those miles to watch the game, surrounded by disinterested Frenchmen. Even after France ran into a quick 3-zip lead, the talk continued on rugby and Pelote. Scotland has become a warm up act, knock down skittles replete in a pink strip. I was rewarded with McKay's late dance, but surely it's the last waltz for the current set-up?

Last night, France brought on as subs, Messrs Martial and Griezemann; Strachan countered with Mr Charlie Mulgrew.

I'd be interested to know, with WC Qualifiers to commence shortly, just what the ginger bauchle "learned"

from the matches against Italy and France. Precisely nothing would be my best guess. However he has the job for as long as he wants it,

that much is obvious.

Lawwell begat Regan; Lawwell and Regan begat Strachan. Until this incestuous sellik oriented three headed hydra is extirpated,

there will be precious little progress, on, or indeed off, the field of play.

It's a terrible state of affairs really when we don't even care about what our national team does against France. It is!

It's even more disturbing that Rangers FC don't have representation at all.

Can't blame big bad Rangers for the decline can we?

Scottish football fans and those who run the game continue to bury their heads in the sand. Two major reasons why we are shite.

1) Rangers have been slung as if like some disease or something.

2) Blinded bigoted hatred represented by arseholes taking over the reins.

No wonder Scottish Football fans like myself don't give a f*ck about Strachans Scotland Team.

Strachan couldn't even jump an advertising board against Germany due to being a wee shite back then.

Edited by Bearman

Scottish football is in a dire state so why don't we get in a young coach and give him a remit young players and a game based on an attacking philosophy and a five year contract with no fear of the sack no matter what the fans think or the bams in the press print

Scottish football is in a dire state so why don't we get in a young coach and give him a remit young players and a game based on an attacking philosophy and a five year contract with no fear of the sack no matter what the fans think or the bams in the press print

Agreed! But that takes courage and a bit of forethought -- not sure anyone in our game has those qualities.

Agreed! But that takes courage and a bit of forethought -- not sure anyone in our game has those qualities.

Problem is,few care whether we have or not.

IMO,it could have been 33 nil and i wouldnt have given a shit.Theres plenty like me.

Cathro may be a shout as he is an SFA mentor instructor now.

Edited by craig

Problem is,few care whether we have or not.

IMO,it could have been 33 nil and i wouldnt have given a shit.Theres plenty like me.

I watched most of the game and in all honesty I was watching just to see France's quality players. We barely could get a touch on the ball, everything we did went sideways and we couldn't handle the tempo, fitness, work rate and desire that France had.

Until McKay came on (and to an extent Naismith) we didn't look like creating anything - Lloris wont have had an easier game in years !