Predictions for EURO 2016 Quarter-Finals

Sort of knocks on the head the eternal Scottish excuse of being "just a small nation" Wales and Iceland who are both even smaller appear to have overcome that problem.

The "small nation" excuse was only ever promoted by wasters like the SFA or folk who never actually went to football matches mate.

Those of us who watched games and saw the talent available we had were looking for managers and those working behind the scenes to be a little bit professional and make things easy for the squad, allowing them to do what they were capable of.

Leading our guys to hotels where there was feck all to do during downtime contributed to our serial failures.

Ronaldo or Bale for the Final now...Real Madrid seem to get things right most of the time.

I'll be honest here mate - from what little I've seen , Ronaldo has been a failure at this competition.

Very disappointed.

I'll be honest here mate - from what little I've seen , Ronaldo has been a failure at this competition.

Very disappointed.

Ronaldo has been almost anonymous at this tournament. The biggest news he made was when whining like a bitch about Iceland. And his ego is so enormous he will be more concerned about not being outshone by Bale in the semi than he will about his team.

He would rather take a loss where he played a blinder than a win where he was put in the shade by Bale. That's the type of egomaniac he is. His ego is more important than the hopes of his team mates and his entire nation.

Ronaldo easily wins the 'Look at me' Champions trophy, the fact he's still there is bewildering...can see this 'lucky' self centred c*nt lifting this trophy by scoring the best ever goal scored in a Euro Final...or the best ever penalty scored in a shoot-out. He'd accept both are equal.

So i'm guessing we're all hoping Bale plays the game of the tournament including a Ryan Giggs style FA cup goal with a run from his own half going through the entire Portugal defence which would break Ronaldo's heart even if Portugal won and especially if he didn't get the winner. This is THE ideal chance for Bale to put that preening arsehole in his proper place. Go Wales.

What a performance from Wales! As much as we are all delighted, I'm sure, for Wales, unfortunately their win completely screwed our predictions. In fact only BEARGER and gunslinger gained points for this game, correctly predicting the Wales win; no one gained full points.

Latest Standings: