Rangers fans' group in crisis as three chiefs quit in row over management

Are we to assume that people from the WP or RST or Club1872 are to discuss e-mails, certain information et al in/on an open fan board? And if they don't, their credibility is being questioned?

As someone recently quoted with regards to Brexit ...

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."

- Winston Churchill

Edited by der Berliner

Hold on here Buster - there are some facts you should be aware of before you make accusations about attempting to discredit people.

It was suggested by someone on the Working Party that the e-mails at the heart of this storm in a teacup were faked or photoshopped - which is staggering in itself given that someone managed to reply to them. Furthermore the fact that such replies were then removed from the server is in itself concerning.

Perhaps rather than "destabilising" people are rightly concerned with behaviour which has all the hallmarks of being unedifying.

I get that C1872 needs to get it's systems in place (there was a post explaining ongoing work earlier in thread) and sort out other pressing issues/hold elections.

But I don't buy it that BlueGates is an 'honest broker' at a time when there are efforts being made to discredit individuals and the group' date=' His other posts point at someome who wants to make a point of discrediting people and poke sarcastic/unreasonable demands of C1872.

Way back in the depths of this thread I said.........

[i']For me there are two different issues here that merge.

1. You have any legitimate questions/concerns for the fans groups, any teething problems for club1872, for some a perception of COI, RF internal matters............. which have to be resolved between members/group.

2. You have a co-ordinated campaign against certain individuals that coincides/compliments what appears to be a co-ordinated move to destabilize the ongoing process regards club1872.

3. Two is riding on the coat-tails of One. [/i]

My belief is that Bluegates is quite skillfully doing well to appear in Category 1 when he is part of, or has become part of category 2.

That isn't to say that within his questions there aren't some valid points (if he is good then there will be).

Let's not pretend, generally there are those who simply don't want C1872 to succeed and will do their best to scupper any progress. Given how politics have been regards fans groups for some years, you'd expect nothing less.

But I repeat, the existance of Cat. 2 doesn't mean that Cat. 1 can be forgotten, C1872 would appear to have a lot of work to do, questions to answer and a lot to sort out before elections. But it should be allowed to do so without dishonest campaigns.

Edited by buster.

Since you believe BlueGates has an agenda you will undoubtedly be accepting bluepeter's (RM admin)offered bet with regard to the authenticity of the emails involved as he has dealt with this another flustercuck, on BlueGates behalf,somehow I doubt it greatly.

Bluepeter is a far less than reliable witness.

I get that C1872 needs to get it's systems in place (there was a post explaining ongoing work earlier in thread) and sort out other pressing issues/hold elections.

But I don't buy it that BlueGates is an 'honest broker' at a time when there are efforts being made to discredit individuals and the group, His other posts point at someome who wants to make a point of discrediting people and poke sarcastic/unreasonable demands of C1872.

Way back in the depths of this thread I said.........

For me there are two different issues here that merge.

1. You have any legitimate questions/concerns for the fans groups, any teething problems for club1872, for some a perception of COI, RF internal matters............. which have to be resolved between members/group.

2. You have a co-ordinated campaign against certain individuals that coincides/compliments what appears to be a co-ordinated move to destabilize the ongoing process regards club1872.

3. Two is riding on the coat-tails of One.

My belief is that Bluegates is quite skillfully doing well to appear in Category 1 when he is part of, or has become part of category 2.

That isn't to say that within his questions there aren't some valid points (if he is good then there will be).

Let's not pretend, generally there are those who simply don't want C1872 to succeed and will do their best to scupper any progress. Given how politics have been regards fans groups for some years, you'd expect nothing less.

But I repeat, the existance of Cat. 2 doesn't mean that Cat. 1 can be forgotten, C1872 would appear to have a lot of work to do, questions to answer and a lot to sort out before elections. But it should be allowed to do so without dishonest campaigns.

Buster

im well aware some are being "arsey" for want of a better word with regard to Club 1872 - my twitter TL presents clear evidence of this - I dont think however Blue Gates questions fall into such a category or categories. We need to stop focussing on destabilising subversives which is starting to have a touch of McCArthy's "reds under the bed" - and concentrate on issues,

The irony over this stooshie is that the Club 1872 handling of the matter has had a far more destabilising effect than any of the questions posed by Blue Gates originally.

Bluepeter is a far less than reliable witness.

While your opinion of me isn't something which keeps me awake at night, I don't believe that's justified.

Regardless, my reliability is entirely irrelevant to the post you quoted. There is no subjectivity in it at all, nor is there a need to take my word for anything.

Edited by bluepeter

Looking at the questions they have not been put together by a newbie want to join candidate. They have been put together by people who are organised to question the working party of club 1872 for whatever reason. That does not make the questions invalid but does question the motivations of the people asking the questions.