Rangers fans' group in crisis as three chiefs quit in row over management

Don't know if it's agreed to publish all minutes online or not. But if it is give them a chance, meeting was only last night.

I don't think that was the real point of the post from Mr.BlueGates.

Anyone seen minutes from last night yet?

I don't think that was the real point of the post from Mr.BlueGates.

He and you are being too smart for me I'm afraid.

The worst thing about this whole mess , is that bluegates,s emails were perfectly harmless and a list of perfectly open and reasonable questions , that's what makes this so ridiculous , that Club1872 have tried to discredit this guy when he has been in contact with a club1872 rep who stated that she knew who deleted the messages and was in her opinion " silly " makes it all the more bizarre given that they are now refuting their own reps word .

Open , honest and transparent aye right you are

The worst thing about this whole mess , is that bluegates,s emails were perfectly harmless and a list of perfectly open and reasonable questions , that's what makes this so ridiculous , that Club1872 have tried to discredit this guy when he has been in contact with a club1872 rep who stated that she knew who deleted the messages and was in her opinion " silly " makes it all the more bizarre given that they are now refuting their own reps word .

Open , honest and transparent aye right you are

I think you'll find that 'she' said no such thing.

I think you'll find that 'she' said no such thing.

From bluegates on RM

Just to keep the board updated, it was Christine Sommerville who confirmed the person was known and that it was not in anyones interest to let it get out.

I have sent her 3 emails back since she confirmed the person was known, i've also called her and left voicemails twice - I now wonder if the number I was given was false.

So is he now being accused of lying .And the phone number he has for you is correct .

Edited by rbr

Can someone summarise this email stuff for me?

I've been away for a bit and prefer not to view RM so have missed this.

Frankie best asking bluegates exactly what happened , its so absurd its nearly laughable ,it all revolves around some innocent email s that were sent ignored deleted , twitter accounts getting blocked then apologies emails sent and twitter account unblocked , but someone is lying and trying to cover the whole thing up .