Rangers fans' group in crisis as three chiefs quit in row over management

Agreed BD. There's a lot of background noise, mostly hot air, but also valid concerns. Important we don't get bogged down so think this adds weight to my thinking that a review of the working group is needed by the new board.

I've had an email from Club 1872 asking me to register and update my profile. I make a small monthly contribution to Rangers First and can't really be bothered with the internal politicking. I trust you guys on Gersnet to advise the best course of action.

What's the general concensus? Should I cancel my sub? Register with 1872? Just who are the good guys in all of this? Don't know anyone personally in the fans' groups but happy to take counsel from regular fans.

I'm sticking with it, what's the alternative? The RST and Rangers First have all just about moved over to C1872. Say everyone pulls out, what happens then, who looks after our shares and what happens to any cash left in the accounts?

Let's see what happens over the next few months, i think it will sort itself out, hopefully. If it doesn't then it's on to the next idea. Supporters For Peace and Quiet, lol

Dear Member,

Club 1872 Experiences have now launched. Our first experience is two directors box tickets for Rangers vs Annan on Tuesday 19th July.

In order to take part in this experience you should visit the Club 1872 site here and login. Go to My Club 1872 and you will see a section for Experiences. All available experiences are listed and you can opt in for ones you wish to be eligible for.

Please only opt in for this experience if you can attend the match. Opt in for this match closes on Sunday 10th July.

Please visit the website regularly to check for experiences as they will be available for every home match this season and several unique, one off events.

Should you have any questions regarding this or any other aspect of Club 1872 please email us at info@club1872.co.uk.

Thank you very much for your ongoing support.

CLUB 1872

Anyone seen minutes from last night yet?

Supposedly there was a club1872 reps meeting last night Frankie

Don't know if it's agreed to publish all minutes online or not. But if it is give them a chance, meeting was only last night.

I wasn't commenting on the minutes , just when the meeting supposedly took place , keep me out of any more arguments lol