I know the likes of Novo and Hutton were top drawer today but Sebo deserves a mention.

He comes in and finally gets a start, and i thought he was excellent today. He challenged every ball and ran into there defence with pace and strength and gave them a tough time. We have to remember he was up against there back 4 on his own.

Boyd needs to take note on how to play upfront on his own.

Ive been saying it all season that Sebo deserves a run in the team and I think he will come good if he gets a partnership going with someone - who knows it may even be Boyd but id rather he played upfront with Novo.

The celtic defence hated the fact he was sliding in at full pelt.

Great stuff Sebo.

Aye, Sebo deserves all the credit he gets as he never gave the Celtic defence a moments piece, but you can't compare him to Boyd, with these tactics you're better playing Sebo because he will run about all day and deserves to play from the start next week, Boyd can't do what Sebo does and Sebo can't do what Boyd does, so unless we can clone the two it really is nonsense to say Boyd should take a look at Sebo on how to play up front on his own, you can have one or the other

Aye, Sebo deserves all the credit he gets as he never gave the Celtic defence a moments piece, but you can't compare him to Boyd, with these tactics you're better playing Sebo because he will run about all day and deserves to play from the start next week, Boyd can't do what Sebo does and Sebo can't do what Boyd does, so unless we can clone the two it really is nonsense to say Boyd should take a look at Sebo on how to play up front on his own, you can have one or the other

I don't know Ian we have yet to see Sebo in a team when we are pressing and dominating. Maybe if he gets a few goals he will get the confidence to put the chances away. He certainly lacks composure though he makes Nacho look like Bobby Moore.:)

so unless we can clone the two it really is nonsense to say Boyd should take a look at Sebo on how to play up front on his own, you can have one or the other

How is it nonsense?? We dont know what Sebo can do yet when he plays a run of games.

Boyd looks like he fills his boots with sand before games and has a lack of effort IMO. I know he cant get around like Sebo did, but Sebo gets 10/10 for effort and Boyd cant trap a ball.

How is it nonsense?? We dont know what Sebo can do yet when he plays a run of games.

Boyd looks like he fills his boots with sand before games and has a lack of effort IMO. I know he cant get around like Sebo did, but Sebo gets 10/10 for effort and Boyd cant trap a ball.

Well you're trying to compare two totally different types of players, every player brings something different to the team, and you can't compare them is all i'm saying

Well you're trying to compare two totally different types of players, every player brings something different to the team, and you can't compare them is all i'm saying

Yeah Ian they are different players, but my point is more that I think Boyd lacks a bit of effort. I dont actually blame Boyd fully as I dont think its fair he plays on his own as he obviously cant. I would like to see those 2 being partnered at some point.

Yeah Ian they are different players, but my point is more that I think Boyd lacks a bit of effort. I dont actually blame Boyd fully as I dont think its fair he plays on his own as he obviously cant. I would like to see those 2 being partnered at some point.

IMO Boyd doesn't lack effort, he is just not very mobile as he seems to lumber about the park like an old cart horse and doesn't have much pace :thup:

IMO Boyd doesn't lack effort, he is just not very mobile as he seems to lumber about the park like an old cart horse and doesn't have much pace :thup:

Boyd's the laziest player on Rangers books. I'd punt him in the summer!

Sell Boyd though and who's going to score the goals?

Buy a replacement. We need someone who does it in big games (OF and european) and Boyd doesn't even do it in small games against the likes of Falkirk and St Mirren. With him we haven't got much hope.