I know the likes of Novo and Hutton were top drawer today but Sebo deserves a mention.

He comes in and finally gets a start, and i thought he was excellent today. He challenged every ball and ran into there defence with pace and strength and gave them a tough time. We have to remember he was up against there back 4 on his own.

Boyd needs to take note on how to play upfront on his own.

Ive been saying it all season that Sebo deserves a run in the team and I think he will come good if he gets a partnership going with someone - who knows it may even be Boyd but id rather he played upfront with Novo.

The celtic defence hated the fact he was sliding in at full pelt.

Great stuff Sebo.

Sebo was outstanding today. He played for the jersey and showed all the determination and desire that is required to play for Rangers against them.

Hope he has a great night, he deserves it.

All I could think of was what it would of been like having Boyd up top on his own in that situation today.

So many times Sebo just chased the ball down on the Celtic defenders and goalkeeper and quite a few times, won it.

Such a refreshing sight as oppose to the lackluster displays of Boyd.

Yip he was brilliant. I thought he was going to get sent off at one point in the first half when he went steaming into Wilson, but it was what was needed. I'm a big Boyd fan, but he would never have done nearly as much as Sebo did today. To be fair to WS I think his tactics today probably ended up being spot on, not what I was saying in the first half I have to admit but who cares we won and thats the bottom line

I agree with all but i would like to add when he gets the ball he is a like donkey.

Yes it is great the way he flings himself about and i love him for that but to be honest he needs to show he can also play football.

As i said though i love the big guy i hope we keep him.

According to Teletexts player ratings he got a 6 and never made much of an impact.

It depends on how you look at it Gav. As a striker he made totally no impact but as a first line of defence he was superb.

It depends on how you look at it Gav. As a striker he made totally no impact but as a first line of defence he was superb.

That about sums it up.

6 to me doesn't suggest bad game. I would say it denotes a fairly good game.