[FT] Rangers 1 (Mee og 75) - 3 Burnley (Gray 5 pen, 17, 53)

not a penalty and their second looked a yard off side. halliday stood ball watching when they hit the post and left acres of space for burnley to get in. we really need to get up the park a lot quicker. far too much tippy toe passing with no end result. rossiter and barton will be our central midfileders next season. both stood out a mile today. kcrancjar was rank rotten and should have been subbed at half time. match officials where piss poor though. nearside linesman didnt seem to understand the offside rule.

Looked a clear cut penalty to me. Don't know about he second though

first time I've seen him looking rattled

Just watched / listened to interview and didn't think MW was 'rattled' - fair assessment of the game and where we are at the moment - no need for him or any of us to be 'rattled'

Went to my first friendly in about a decade today and it was a great reminder of why I stopped going. No tempo, about 15 subs, take nothing positive out of it as a spectator. If you were to take it seriously (which I don't) then our main failings from last season are still glaringly obvious. Central defence is a shambles, no midfield creativity, no lethal finisher.

Hill had a mare, Miller looks even slower and his first touch even worse than even I thought possible, McKay the stand out but didn't find it as easy against good defenders, Halliday looked lost, as did Nico. No positives from the starting 11, a couple of the subs looked better but Burnley had gone home by then.

As a run-out for fitness a lot of our players got a good hour, and that is about all you can take out of it. I really don't care that the pen was never a pen, the second was a couple of yards offside, and that the result went against us as pre-season is not about that. I would rather these things went wrong today and not next week.

Went to my first friendly in about a decade today and it was a great reminder of why I stopped going. No tempo, about 15 subs, take nothing positive out of it as a spectator. If you were to take it seriously (which I don't) then our main failings from last season are still glaringly obvious. Central defence is a shambles, no midfield creativity, no lethal finisher.

Hill had a mare, Miller looks even slower and his first touch even worse than even I thought possible, McKay the stand out but didn't find it as easy against good defenders, Halliday looked lost, as did Nico. No positives from the starting 11, a couple of the subs looked better but Burnley had gone home by then.

As a run-out for fitness a lot of our players got a good hour, and that is about all you can take out of it. I really don't care that the pen was never a pen, the second was a couple of yards offside, and that the result went against us as pre-season is not about that. I would rather these things went wrong today and not next week.

Almost word for word what I would have written. I don't normally do friendlies. That worried me big time today. I hope Wilson starts next week in place of either Hill or Kiernan not too fussed over who is dropped. I know it wont be the same quality but I can see Hamilton carve us open as Burnley did all day long. The only positive, if you can call it that, is we didn't lose by more

Have repeatedly said I don't do friendlies I am glad I did not waste my money on this .From what I saw watching it on-line it was boys v men and I stand by my thoughts for next season top 6 a necessity,top 3 a bonus and winning out of this world.

After this result I agree with gunslinger many have to be more realistic.