A search of Companies House tells me that FS, but there is absolutely nothing to on the Club1872 website about this Company or to say why we need an additional layer of Structure in Club1872? Did James Blair do this on his own (he is sole Director). "One fans group -many layers" is not a slogan I was familiar with!

The more I hear about Club1872 the more my spidey senses are tingling. I have been supportive of pretty much all Rangers fans groups over the years on the basis that if a bunch of fans give up a lot of their own time to try to do something for the betterment of either the fans or the club then they deserve some support, certainly initially. I am still paying £11.25pm into RST and £18.72pm into RF but I am, for the first time since RST started in 2003, starting to wonder if i should continue. I get the feeling something is not right about Club1872, I just don't know what it is, and I desperately want to be wrong.

Issued by Supporters Voice Limited, a Club 1872 company has been at the bottom of all the statements has it not?

If we ever get to 100% of boycotting Ashley's wares he could still hold out until the 7 years are up - no gain no pain...it gives him some sort of buzz, a weird individual indeed.

Hardly painful for him at all given his personal wealth. However, being publicly spiteful and in contravention of his shareholders best interests is not good business and, it could be argued, technically in contravention of the Companies Acts, though proving he acted against his shareholders best interests would be a tough sell.

A search of Companies House tells me that FS, but there is absolutely nothing to on the Club1872 website about this Company or to say why we need an additional layer of Structure in Club1872? Did James Blair do this on his own (he is sole Director). "One fans group -many layers" is not a slogan I was familiar with!

The more I hear about Club1872 the more my spidey senses are tingling. I have been supportive of pretty much all Rangers fans groups over the years on the basis that if a bunch of fans give up a lot of their own time to try to do something for the betterment of either the fans or the club then they deserve some support, certainly initially. I am still paying £11.25pm into RST and £18.72pm into RF but I am, for the first time since RST started in 2003, starting to wonder if i should continue. I get the feeling something is not right about Club1872, I just don't know what it is, and I desperately want to be wrong.

It was mentioned in the proposals TB - under the heading of constitution

http://rangers.co.uk/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Final-Club-1872-Proposal.pdf

Edited by D'Artagnan

It was mentioned in the proposals TB - under the heading of constitution

http://rangers.co.uk/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Final-Club-1872-Proposal.pdf

Thanks D'art. A very strange set-up indeed. I can see absolutely no need for this Company at all. Club 1872 board will be responsible for all releases, so not sure why we need to offload it to a seperate Company to release communications, which is 100% owned by C1872 anyway. They are all done by the C1872 board, and released on the C1872 website, so why the need for this layer of additional costs? I'm sure someone at Rangers thought it was a good idea at the time.

Also a little strange that there is absolutely no mention of any of this on the Club 1872 website, but it is on the official club website. Not exactly great for the claim of independence!