Today's Transfer Rumours

Guest ross1986

Happy to see Scott McDonald isnt likely to come to Ibrox now. Dont get me wrong, hes a decent player, but I dont think "decent" is good enough for us. I didnt like the thought of him being upfront with Boydy either, hes more of a do it himself kind of player, where as imo we need a strong player up front, Prso like but with a bit of pace supplying Boyd aswell as contributing some goals.

The BBC website gossip page said we are looking at Bosco Balaban the Ex Villa striker.

Cant remember much about him but he is more appealing than Scott McDonald.

Had him in my Gers FM06 game - was banging goals in left and right - great signing... ;)

I read we've been linked with Gary Naysmith from Everton. Be a good signing I feel, be good competition for Stevis Smith at left back.

Malky

We've been linked with him for years haven't we although not over the last couple. I guess with Smith's Everton connection we'll be linked with a few players from there over the next while.

I haven't seen much of him recently, but always thought he'd be a good, solid signing for us in the past. How old is he now?

Well he seems to be right out the first team picture at Everton so looks like he'll definitely be on his way in the summer. Nuno Valente and Lescott are both chosen ahead of him, this despite Lescott being a centre back. I think he's 28, good few years in him yet.

Malky

Naysmith is a player ive said id have at Ibrox for years. Stevie Smith could be the long term solution but Naysmith may help him on his way.

I dont think Murray is good enough, he hasnt shown enough in the last few games. I dont think he is the same player since his illness and he looks a but weak.

I hope the story that the Scott Brown deal has already been signed and sealed, is true, as his price may have have gone up with his performances over the last few weeks. I think he has shown he can actually run a game which would make us less dependant on Fergie having to do it and therefore less transparent.

I will be really disappointed if he doesn't come now as i think he looks a really good young talent and he is still only 21 i believe.

Giovanni van Bronckhorst has opened the door to a possible summer move to Feyenoord.

The versatile defender is contracted to Barcelona until the summer of 2008, having only signed a new deal last December, but he has found his path to the first team blocked by Italian international Gianluca Zambrotta.

Van Bronckhorst admits that a contract counts for little in football and would welcome a return to a club he played for at the start of his career.

"As a footballer you know that a contract doesn't say anything," Van Bronckhorst told Radio Rijnmond. "I left Arsenal, although I still had a three-year contract. So it can still go all ways this summer."

Commenting on the possibility of returning to De Kuip, the 32-year-old added: "It's easy to return when it's going well. But I have always said that you aren't just a Feyenoord man in good times, but also in bad times.

"It depends on many factors whether I will eventually return to Feyenoord in the summer. But I certainly do not exclude it."

Now here's a player i would like to see back at Ibrox,32 is not too old, c'mon Walter at least ask the man :thup:

I didnt think he was 32, i thought maybe 29 or 30 at most.

Id love him to return aswell but couldnt see it but C'mon Walter, make an offer.

Imagine Gio and Rino in the midfield next season with Ferguson and Hemdani!!!!

Maurice Ross is looking forward to embarking on a new chapter in his career after signing a deal with Viking.

The 26-year-old impressed the Norwegian club during a recent trial and they have moved to snap him up on a free transfer from Millwall.

Ross has been handed a two-year deal and he is eager to ensure the club's faith is not misplaced.

"I'm very happy to sign for Viking and I'm looking forward to the season ahead," he told the Daily Record.

"There is not a big difference between Scotland and Norway - it is cold in both countries. I don't think it will be a problem."

I was wondering where he was...........!!!!!!!!!!!