Today's Transfer Rumours

The rumour was that there was a clause in the Riordan deal which meant Hibs got more cash if he played x number of games within the first 12 months of him leaving. Of course, this never happened and it was mentioned that this was why they wouldn't deal with Celtic when they wanted to buy Thomson. Did they not bid as much as us, if not more for KT?

As for Brown, his continued good form seems to have now drawn the interest of a couple of Premiership clubs.

Anybody else hear on Radio Clyde this morning that we are going to be putting an offer in for Alan Smith?

Obviously we have all heard this rumour in the past few years, hope there is something to it this time.

I doubt we'd get Smith, even on loan.

I remember a few seasons back a pic was on here of Smith in a Rangers training top supposedly at Murray Park.... but then it was revealed that Frankie is a swift hand at Photoshop. :mad:

Had me fooled. :uzi:

I doubt we'd get Smith, even on loan.

I remember a few seasons back a pic was on here of Smith in a Rangers training top supposedly at Murray Park.... but then it was revealed that Frankie is a swift hand at Photoshop. :mad:

Had me fooled. :uzi:

Lol! :fish:

I don't think we stand a chance of getting guys like that now unless they really want to come to Ibrox as they've been supporters or something and have maybe done all they wanted to with their current club.

Today's cabbie gossip was:

1. Alan Smith will be signing. That's been a rumour since the start of the season apparently, coming out of Auchenhowie via someone's dad.

2. Scott Brown would have signed on deadline day if Hibs hadn't beaten St Johnstone. He still wants to come as he's a bluenose, has verbally agreed to join, but also wants to play in the Premiership.

Real Radio are reporting that Advocaat is interested in signing Novo who has 12 months left on his contract.

• 2 weeks later...