Today's Transfer Rumours

• 3 weeks later...

Spurs are apparently interested in Scott Brown, while us and Celtic are both still very keen on him and Everton are keeping tabs. It'll be interesting to see what happens here as obviously the Premiership will be able to offer more cash to the club and the player, but Brown is young enough that he might prefer to stay in Scotland just now and then go down south later in his career.

Mpenza is being linked with us yet again, so expect to hear Robbie Fowler's name mentioned within the week.

Mpenza is being linked with us yet again, so expect to hear Robbie Fowler's name mentioned within the week.

:D Mpenza has nearly been linked with us as many times as Fowler right enough. Fowler seems to have been linked every transfer window since he played in that Testimonial for us

Still more stories coming out about Roy Carroll. Apparently he's a Gers fan and as such has turned down Celtic in the past. Apparently there's a relegation release clause in his contract which means he can leave for nothing.

Still more stories coming out about Roy Carroll. Apparently he's a Gers fan and as such has turned down Celtic in the past. Apparently there's a relegation release clause in his contract which means he can leave for nothing.

I don't know if he would go to a club to be a back up. Surely he wouldn't replace mcgregor would he?

Its a tricky position though because we need goalkeeper cover, but with Am being so young, the likely choice is an older, more experienced keeper. Probably someone who will want to be number one, unless we get someone who is near the end of their career and is looking to come, work with young keepers and get the odd run out.

Is Carroll better than McGregor? I honestly don't know. I've not been watching him week in, week out, so I'm not sure. Maybe someone else has been so can shed some light? All I do know is that the standard of keepers is very high in the Premiership, so we could do worse?

I don't think he'd be happy as number two though.