[FT] Dundee 1 - 2 Rangers (Forrester 14; Miller 39)

That must be about the most crap excuse for missing 20 mins ever. Get your hair cut BEFORE the game FGS.

:D

At 8.15am - this is Bermuda my friend - there isn't anything that opens till at least 9.30 on Saturdays :D

I know its been a while since you had the need for it - but some of us have a mop of hair that takes longer than 5 minutes :ninja:

Edited by craig

He should have given him a second yellow when he was late and high on Barton.

I personally don't think that was a yellow - but then I admittedly am becoming very jaded at how football has become a no-contact sport.

I felt O' Dea had every right to challenge for that ball with Barton as it wasn't under control - there wasn't any malice in his tackle and the ball was there to be won.

Forrester's aggressive and fast, had a good game but went bananas later on. Should have been hooked earlier but he's earned a starting place.

We're still getting joy down that left wing with Barrie and Wallace although I think Barrie tired towards the end.

what about Barton......he should have been covering the guy who scored

Rossiter should keep his place

Tavs showing he's a defender as well. Not charging up the wing today

Kenny took 1 out of 3 chances. That's a good rate for a striker

Edited by colinstein

Rossiter again did enough to confirm himself as a starter though I was worried he may get into trouble when right on the stroke of halftime he won a foul outside the opposition box and the ref decided not to add on any time to take it. That really pissed young Rossiter off and for a moment I feared he was going to get in that refs face.