Rangers 2 - 1 Motherwell

Its not for me either mate. I know we were all pissed off with the performance and it was abysmal in the first half but booing the side off is not constructive. I think bears were very frustrated, its the worst I have seen us going forward for a long long time. Anyway, we were awful and still got the three points, lets hope we take confidence and improve from now on. What I would say is the teams reaction after the whistle was brilliant, where I sit in Broamloan Wes and Kiernan were hugging and screaming in delight at the final whistle, seen Rossiter and Barton doing that too, all that along with the celebrations from all after the goal shows a lot of team unity fighting and pulling in the same direction. Great signs:thup:

Its not for me either mate. I know we were all pissed off with the performance and it was abysmal in the first half but booing the side off is not constructive. I think bears were very frustrated, its the worst I have seen us going forward for a long long time. Anyway, we were awful and still got the three points, lets hope we take confidence and improve from now on. What I would say is the teams reaction after the whistle was brilliant, where I sit in Broamloan Wes and Kiernan were hugging and screaming in delight at the final whistle, seen Rossiter and Barton doing that too, all that along with the celebrations from all after the goal shows a lot of team unity fighting and pulling in the same direction. Great signs:thup:

Hopefully all the fans that were booing the team off at half time were the ones that streamed out of the stadium on 80 minutes and missed the winner

We make life so difficult for ourselves , we don't take our chances , we allow teams to bed in and get a foothold and inevitably steal a march by getting a breakaway , albeit luckily by a deflection to McDonald . Our tempo drops off and we are faced with two well drilled banks of 5 and 4 .

Like last year we cannot break down this formation , we have no one who can drill a ball from 30 yards with any confidence and when Barry is off form our left side doesn't function .

Second half was much better , we moved the ball faster our players rotated better and Nico was a joy to watch , thoroughly deserved in the end IMHO .

One quick observation on the Ref , the rules are meant to apply equally to both sets of players , why ours get different rules apply only he knows .