I saw 'objects' raining down around him as he lined up to take a corner. I don't think that's why he went off but it did happen.

Obviously the Scottish press never seen any misiles being thrown at Neymar!,imagine if that had happened @ Ibrox!

258o7j4.jpg

I think we look pretty ridiculous mocking their efforts against Barca and co when we can't even get above a dismal outfit like Aberdeen in the league.

I love to laugh at them as much as anyone else, but when we're above them in the league and in a place to do so.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

I think we look pretty ridiculous mocking their efforts against Barca and co when we can't even get above a dismal outfit like Aberdeen in the league.

I love to laugh at them as much as anyone else, but when we're above them in the league and in a place to do so.

You are the one who looks ridiciulous with your continual whinging about everything Rangers!.

It is quite right to mock their European attempts!,we might yet finish in 2nd place!,the manager/board has asked for patience as they rebuild the club,but knock yourself out and keep slagging away while the rest of appreciate the hard work being done by the board & manager.

SBS, there has to be some balance to the lavish praise they are getting for finishing last.

When Rangers were frequently under-achieving in Europe they were given justified criticism from some and scornful contempt from many.

We have been above Aberdeen in the league and there is every possibility we will be again and in fact could be above them again in the next 24 hours. They were not in any way shape or form competitive in the Champions league and I feel entitled to call claims to the contrary drivel.

They were barely competitive in the qualifiers far less the Champions league proper and were arguably lucky to be there at all. If not for a missed penalty in Israel they wouldn't have been. How competitive is that. We on the other hand went to Aberdeen and outplayed them on their own patch and were only robbed of at least a point by an erroneous last minute refereeing decision.