[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 59)

Good read and well written Pete:thup: I'm looking forward to the game tonight, will get the train through and walk from the train station. It looks an easy enough stroll on google maps, is it?? anyone on here done it??:yesrfc:

Its a piece of cake mate-----out the station and straight down Jonh Finnie St,just keep going straight on and your there.10 mins max.

Will Warburton go with the same team as last week?

Wouldn't surprise me to be honest but his comments during the week suggest he agrees with the fans in that the team that started the last two games hasn't perhaps had the balance we need.

Good read and well written Pete:thup: I'm looking forward to the game tonight, will get the train through and walk from the train station. It looks an easy enough stroll on google maps, is it?? anyone on here done it??:yesrfc:

Coop, it's a fair walk from the station to Rugby Park

Its a piece of cake mate-----out the station and straight down Jonh Finnie St,just keep going straight on and your there.10 mins max.

If you are a quick walker :D

I'm in Coturn right now G.... Surprised the family. Thought about going to the supporters club but given the game tonight it could get raucous :D

If you are a quick walker :D

I'm in Coturn right now G.... Surprised the family. Thought about going to the supporters club but given the game tonight it could get raucous :D

Its mostly Gers fans in the club Craig------if your going out to watch the game give me a bell (in phone book)

If your staying in with family ,no probs mate.Enjoy your visit home bud.

0)

Its mostly Gers fans in the club Craig------if your going out to watch the game give me a bell (in phone book)

If your staying in with family ,no probs mate.Enjoy your visit home bud.

0)

My kid wants us to call Jasper to watch the game with him. Will let you know G if I decide to go to the club :thup:

Anything on at the club tonight ??

Shit.... Blast from the past.... Just told my Mum I was thinking about coming for a beer and she says "tell G I used to babysit him" :shock:

Edited by craig

My kid wants us to call Jasper to watch the game with him. Will let you know G if I decide to go to the club :thup:

Anything on at the club tonight ??

Shit.... Blast from the past.... Just told my Mum I was thinking about coming for a beer and she says "tell G I used to babysit him" :shock:

She most certainly did.Tell her i remember.