Your choice of first team & subs

By the way, we can still sign freebies for some time.

Isn't it the case that players who have no team can be signed at any time? Thing is all things being equal an educated guess might be that if they were of a quality that could be useful to us they wouldn't be teamless at all.

Isn't it the case that players who have no team can be signed at any time? Thing is all things being equal an educated guess might be that if they were of a quality that could be useful to us they wouldn't be teamless at all.

Not sure, methinks at least for a month after the window, but I haven't got any facts handy.

Edited by der Berliner

With regard to no keeper on bench it would be sods law as no doubt something would happen.I have always maintained that the position of goalkeeper should be able to be subbed at any time in the event of injury and this would be over and above subs allowed.

I seem to recall it used to be this way. 2 subs, then this got stretched to 2 subs plus a keeper. Eventually this got extended to 3 subs after teams started using the sub keeper in the last minutes to kill a bit of time. Might be wrong though...

Based on what I've seen so far I'd go for:

Foderingham

Tav

Senderos

Wilson

Wallace

Rossiter

Forrester

Holt

Waghorn

Garner

McKay

I'd like to think Barton and Kranjcar will force their way into the team but they've not shown enough as it stands. Windass I'm also quite excited by and he may be the short-term dynamo we need in the enforced absence of Holt.

Brave not to include Joey and Niko but clearly Barton and Rossiter cannot play in the same team.

Brave not to include Joey and Niko but clearly Barton and Rossiter cannot play in the same team.

Barton and Kranjcar should be first choice but so far neither look like they have the legs to form two out of a three man midfield. Maybe if we had a stronger defence but not as it stands.