Kiernan

Tavernier

Rossiter

Holt

Windass

McKay

Garner/Waghorn...

Forrester

I'll reserve judgement on Senderos until I see him play, so unfortunately, for me, that is our best defense. I too agree that it needs to be one of Barton and Rossiter, and I think Rossiter has been better. My midfield is a little offensive, but it's youthful and has energy. I prefer two natural/proper wingers and I think McKay and Forrester have been best in those roles. I liked the aggression Garner brought, so I can see him leading the line well when he gets up to speed with our game.

I think Barton's experience will be vital.

You'd think so over the course of the season and I think he will prove that but so far he's been average at best and, arguably, his selection has changed the way we play. That, of course, is much a criticism of the manager than the player.

Think the cut off iris around March time.

It is not a date it is a certain amount of games left so that you cannot change the team you have used for most of the competition for unfair advantage.

1.Gilks

2. Tavernier 3. Wilson 4. Senderos 5. Wallace

6. Barton 7. Rossiter

8. Mckay 9. Kranjcar 10. Waghorn

11. Garner

Subs

12. Foderingham 13. Hill 14. Hodson 15. Holt

16. Halliday 17. Windass 18. Miller.

Dependant on opposition I'd swap out for Crooks, Dodoo, Forrester and O'Halloran etc..

Edited by Crimson Dynamo

This is tough as I cant include players I haven't seen yet / seen too much of yet. The opposition would also come into consideration - the XI id pick for Celtic away is different to my XI here. Id also be tempted to play Tav as a winger.

XI against run of the mill SPL teams:

Foderingham

Tavernier

Senderos

Wilson

Wallace

Barton

Forrester

Rossiter

Waghorn

Miller

McKay

It would keep Tierney back defending.

From the last time he played against them on their patch back in January just before joining us.

The visitors from Perth did not allow their sprightliness to be subdued by the circumstances and Michael O'Halloran's pace could not be contained.

He may yet complete a move to Rangers but he was focused in Glasgow and skipped past Kieran Tierney to cross for MacLean to finish from close range.

Edited by JFK-1