Banner for Saturday

Personally i'm more interested in banner headlines such as 'Rangers go top with convincing victory'

Let them play the banner games in their own sewer and as for suggestions about paedophile banners that's puerile at best and is the type of mentality that attracts negative press when we already don't need to try hard to get negative press. I want to outplay them not out banner them.

If I actually were forced to display a banner I would look for a more humorous angle such as this.

77163309d29a693cbe8d856e03d3b9ae.jpg

Outdated now but could always be.

Broonaldo ate my kebab

269D68ED00000578-2993059-image-a-19_1426266086801.jpg

Was meant to be humorous all because it was a photo of him.

Amusing to who ? Certainly not any of Savile's many, many victims or, indeed, any other victims of sex abuse.

There is absolutely no humor in it.

It drags the notion of poor taste to new depths

There are currently over 57,000 children identified as needing protection from abuse in the UK

We estimate that for every child identified as needing protection from abuse, another 8 are suffering abuse.

8 x 57.000= 456.000 kids estimated of being abused. Sorry I can't get the funny side either.

Meanwhile ...

- Charlie Nicholas believes pace could give his old side the advantage against Rangers at Parkhead on Saturday.

I have to admit that I haven't watched the Scum since the cup game, but I don't think we lack any pace. Unless we will play against the brick-wall folk, which the Yahoos are not really belonging to.