Manager says only Crooks and Dodoo unavailable for Saturday

Agreed, except for him not starting. His form HAS been poor - but he is that one player that Celtic will be having sleepless nights about, especially if their RB is as bad as they say he is.

I would still start him. If it doesn't work, hook him after an hour

I thnk the pace of MOH could cause them problems in the wide areas moreso than what McKay will offer. We're a bit short out wide with Dodoo injured & Waghorn probably not quite ready to comeback

All these modern formations with diamonds holding midfielders this and that ,its simple get our defenders to defend , our half backs to pass the ball to space for our forwards to collect and despatch ...mon the gers .

I thnk the pace of MOH could cause them problems in the wide areas moreso than what McKay will offer. We're a bit short out wide with Dodoo injured & Waghorn probably not quite ready to comeback

I hope too that O' Halloran is given the nod for this. Isn't his deadly pace a reason we shelled out half a million for him and presumably it wasn't to run Partick into the ground?

A guy like him can take you from the middle of your own half to the last last quarter and in effective crossing range in seconds and given our typical style surely somebody will be up there to receive? I saw the potency of such a fast runner when we played Motherwell in the league cup.

Their fast runner Johnson took the ball all the way from not far beyond their 18 yard line to not far outside ours inside about 5 seconds but unfortunately for him the rest of his team had all been lying back playing the old park the bus game and couldn't keep up with him so he found himself alone.

On a full sized pitch in which we expect to be given some space O'Halloran is more than capable of the same thing.

To digress for a second - I see the manks are saying there's a risk Griffiths may not play through an injury.

Since the mid 60's before every single important match their "star" player might not make it. Why do they persist with this garbage ?

Forrester's temperament worries me for this game. He has lost his cool on more than one occasion and flailing tackles in conjunction with 50,000 wailing banshees will be met by instant cards.

I'd rather some well-directed (and timed) aggression than someone that allows the game to pass them by.

The point I was making is that I don't think Forrester has learned the art of 'well-directed (and timed) aggression'. Too many of his tackles are from behind the player or badly timed. I actually reckon that Windass would be the better option for this game if it was down to one or the other.

I saying that, we need players on Saturday with pace and who don't need more than one touch on the ball. Halliday is probably the least effective in that department. Constantly too many touches on the ball, which is why it always looks like he is being clattered. Also players make runs looking for the first touch pass from him. It doesn't come and they are exposed out of position.

To digress for a second - I see the manks are saying there's a risk Griffiths may not play through an injury.

Since the mid 60's before every single important match their "star" player might not make it. Why do they persist with this garbage ?

Apparently he was missing at training today.

He didn't feature for England last weekend so may well be true.

I'm expecting a team along the following lines - big decisions ahead for the manager! Also, looking forward to 26th of Foot's match preview.

Cr0Pd3IWEAAgjfD.jpg:large

I've changed my mind, I like that team and think that will be the team to start,good options on the bench!

I'm guessing your job wasn't quite as physically demanding as his nor involved having to tangle with highly trained athletes at a peak of fitness. ;)3

If they put him in now he simply wouldn't be able to keep up with the opposition which could lose us a match.

Not much just a labourer on a building site, mixing cement, carrying bricks or roof tiles/slates up ladders for the brickies and roofers, none of this Bricks/tiles on a conveyor belt fed up two flights cushy nonsense haha.

Not much just a labourer on a building site, mixing cement, carrying bricks or roof tiles/slates up ladders for the brickies and roofers, none of this Bricks/tiles on a conveyor belt fed up two flights cushy nonsense haha.