History can lead us to victory: Celtic v Rangers Match Preview

The manager picks the team mate,not you,me or any other person,and I'm sure he knows what is the best team to start having watched every player every day in training and how the manager wants to set his team up,simples!. I think I also said I'd be quite happy if he plays,the point is the manager believes any player he picks will do the business for him,and I agree. Why is it correct to say why sign a player if he doesn't play him?,he might play him!,he might not!,does that mean the player should not have signed if he doesn't play him?.

Producing is not necessarily scoring,that is what I meant,an end product.

I agree with your overall premise, but remember no one can do it all on their own. For myself, I agree with the previous poster who said MOH has the pace to bother their defence.

I think (but I'm not MW), MOH has done enough to start.

I'm not sure who should start whether it be Forrester, McKay, O'Halloran or Waghorn.

MW has worked all week with the players and through his game plan will have already selected who's playing from the start - substitute players will have to wait and see where they come in depending on the flow of the game.

I'm not sure who should start whether it be Forrester, McKay, O'Halloran or Waghorn.

MW has worked all week with the players and through his game plan will have already selected who's playing from the start - substitute players will have to wait and see where they come in depending on the flow of the game.

Simple,I have faith in whoever starts,because whoever starts can also be replaced later in the game and they will go on and drive on,we do have good options!

Personally I think the game is hard to call, much like as before, the way the media go on you'd think Rangers were miles behind, but maybe it's a 'smokescreen' like the Scottish Cup S-F when Rangers ultimately showed we weren't behind at all?

Brenda is the new hope mind...he's 1 result from condemnation. 2 bad results will see comparisons to Delia surface and a lack of activity on deadline day will be brought up.

We have so much to look forward to.

Celtic’s Moussa Dembele to start against Rangers with Leigh Griffiths on bench

MOUSSA DEMBELE is set to be handed an Old Firm baptism of fire.

Crocked Leigh Griffiths missed training again yesterday and will be named on the Celtic bench for today’s clash with Rangers.

And that has opened the door for French hitman Dembele to lead the line for Brendan Rodgers’ side in the Celtic Park showdown.

The 20-year-old has started only one league game for the Hoops since his summer move from Fulham.

But Rodgers is set to throw him in against Gers for the biggest domestic match of the season so far.

Ibrox new boy Philippe Senderos is expected to be given the job of marking him on his Gers debut.

Danny Wilson is being troubled by a calf strain, so the Swiss is likely to partner Rob Kiernan.

Rangers have been rocked by another injury blow with Jordan Rossiter ruled out of the derby.

Dembele has been on the bench for Celtic’s last four games — due to Griffiths’ prolific form.

But the French kid already has four Hoops goals and grabbed crucial Champions League strikes against Astana and Hapoel Be’er Sheva.

Griffiths missed out on Scotland’s win over Malta last weekend but had been edging back to fitness.

However, he hasn’t trained in the last 48 hours and Rodgers is wary of a long-term absence.

Celtic face Barcelona on Tuesday and Rodgers is keen to protect Griffiths ahead of a busy schedule.

Wilson limped out of the warm-up for Gers’ 1-1 draw at Kilmarnock 15 days ago.

Clint Hill started in his place but the arrival of Senderos on deadline day has given manager Mark Warburton another option.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/7234388/Celtics-Moussa-Dembele-to-start-against-Rangers-with-Leigh-Griffiths-on-bench.html

Celtic v Rangers pressure is all on Mark Warburton to prove he's not the new Ronny Deila - Chris Sutton

BRENDAN RODGERS doesn’t want to lose. Mark Warburton simply cannot afford to lose.

:facepalm:

Edited by ian1964

Celtic v Rangers pressure is all on Mark Warburton to prove he's not the new Ronny Deila - Chris Sutton

BRENDAN RODGERS doesn’t want to lose. Mark Warburton simply cannot afford to lose.

:facepalm:

Haha did this balloon really say that.