History can lead us to victory: Celtic v Rangers Match Preview

66/1 for 2-1 McKay FGS. That's cracking odds you got compo!!

Even better when the Welsh Forrest Gump that is Hartson is betting against you. There's a reason he is skint and his bookies are rich.

Edited by JFK-1

Last season when we drew them in the cup I watched a couple of their games just to see what we were up against!,I haven't seen them this season so I have no idea how they play,having said that I believe,as I did for the semi final,if we play to what we can then we will be ok,but our players need to raise their game for this one,we haven't really played to the same level as we did against them in the cup.

After watching them scrape through in the CL and concede goals with a defence that's got as many holes as hours, I agree. If we play as a unit and move quick ball as we can, we can score at least once and to win we will need to score a few times. I'm quietly confident of a good result!.

I'm heading over that way now, there a wee place I know to go pre match at this time lol?? Stomach is churning and got that horrible sick feeling, the same one you get when your missus puts laxatives through your dinner ha ha!! WATP

Heading to Ibrox to watch the match in Bar72, really hope we turn up today, cut out individual errors in defence, and get a fair crack from Collum. If we do that, I'll happily take any result we get.

There has been no evidence of any of these three so far this season, so today would be a very good day to start.

Team selection wise, Senderos with either Kiernan or Hill will do, and Waghorn, Garner, McKay must be our front 3. I would prefer a midfield three of Barton, Nico, Forrester but I'm certain MW will bottle it and play his favourites Halliday & Miller. If Wilson was fit he'd play him too.

I haven't felt this worried about an OF game (2015 SF apart) in a long time. Hopefully that's a good sign!

See you all on the other side, 'mon the Bears!!!!!