Starting 11

kind of hoped we'd escape that sort of result for MW's sake

but let's face it the transfers this summer have been woeful

we've spent 2.5M on MOH and garner when we have a back 4 that couldn't keep weans out of a close

absolutely senseless.

Ok. I'm walking back with my scarf up my jacket as hundreds of mhanks around me. Keirnan cost is two goals and looked nervous on or around the ball. Why oh why did MW go to a back three at 3-1??? No excuse for that, just suicide!. Then we had Senderos sent off.

We looked off the pace. McKay is still rotten. Kranjar for a senior player was caught again being slow and wants too much time. Then loses the place. Barton was ok.

People are saying we were still in it at 2-1, I didn't feel we were. We still looked second and they could have scored at will.

Windass played well, my last thought at the moment is we keep slowing play up through midfield. It was a bit better today but not much.

When holt is fit, drop Barton and play holt with Halliday, windass and Rossiter.

Our back four are so poor at defending it untrue.

That what happened today, to dress it up is just putting your head in the sand.

5-1 is unacceptable.

Ok. I'm walking back with my scarf up my jacket as hundreds of mhanks around me. Keirnan cost is two goals and looked nervous on or around the ball. Why oh why did MW go to a back three at 3-1??? No excuse for that, just suicide!. Then we had Senderos sent off.

We looked off the pace. McKay is still rotten. Kranjar for a senior player was caught again being slow and wants too much time. Then loses the place. Barton was ok.

People are saying we were still in it at 2-1, I didn't feel we were. We still looked second and they could have scored at will.

Windass played well, my last thought at the moment is we keep slowing play up through midfield. It was a bit better today but not much.

When holt is fit, drop Barton and play holt with Halliday, windass and Rossiter.

Our back four are so poor at defending it untrue.

That what happened today, to dress it up is just putting your head in the sand.

5-1 is unacceptable.

there will be no dressing it up

people have been doing it since we beat them in the cup

not any more

Any talk of considering the manager's position is a massive overreaction. However, he definitely deserves some criticism. Same old story but we just can't defend and it comes down to tactics. Again and again we were left exposed at the back, and I'm sick of the nail biting moments that we pass it out from the back. Foderingham's diagonals to Tav consistently put us on the back foot immediately.

Plenty individual poor performances. Barton, Kranjcar, Kiernan. Title of biggest flop on the day goes to Senderos with his 2 completely avoidable and embarrassing bookings.

As I said, better than 8 points from 5 games. Also, both Ross County and Hearts can go above us today.

It will get better and a lot better at that and we still haven't had a single chance of fielding a first choice starting 11 in any game. . It doesn't matter how the table looks at the end of today only at the end of the season and we wont play as badly as that again. This is the low point and I would rather have it now in the first handful of games.

It will get better and a lot better at that and we still haven't had a single chance of fielding a first choice starting 11 in any game. . It doesn't matter how the table looks at the end of today only at the end of the season and we wont play as badly as that again. This is the low point and I would rather have it now in the first handful of games.

what was the cup final?

I think today Rodgers had done his homework and saw that if they could stop us from building from the back then they were likely to be on the offensive. They were quick in closing us down and we therefore had to rush our passes and lost possession too many times. In previous games teams have generally allowed us time and space and when this was denied we struggled. I would hope MW would look at how we can deal with the situation when we have teams harrying us and chasing us down as quickly as they did. We normally dominate the possession stats but this was the not the case in this game and that is why we were on the back foot. I think it is a matter of learning from this experience and moving on. If MW can be blaimed for anything it was starting Niko; in these types of games he is not able to exert the influence he does where he has more time.