Starting 11

After a very positive start to the second half, I thought we looked good for an equaliser. Then implosion. Poor defending once again. 5-1 flattered them but we were shite. Basically gifted them every goal.

Still, even with this defeat, even if it was 10-1, I'm glad I'm not one of them.

There can be no doubting they didn't turn up today but chances are it would have remained respectable and we might even have got back into it with another goal at 3-1 if Senderos hadn't walked. We could hardly expect anything else once both CB's were gone.

Are you really being honest though.?Admire the chin up stuff mate----------but really?

It was one game G. At half time, despite having played horribly 1st half, we were very much still in it. McKay almost equalized to make it 2-2 which means a different game. Football sometimes is decided on a matter of inches.

Once the 3rd went in we abandoned any defensive commitments - which if I am being honest I am fine with because I would rather lose a game 5-1 trying to get back into it than lose 3-1 whilst playing out time.

When they got their 3rd we were actually in the ascendency, pushing them backwards. That 3rd goal killed the game as a contest and the remainder is not indicative of how the game had been played for the 1st hour.

5-1 looks like a horsing, and is. But it took that 3rd goal against the run of play to put the game out of sight for them, on their own patch.

I don't mind anyone being pessimistic - but it is one game in a long season and one which could have went differently.

I'm not despondent - they SHOULD have won that game - at home, better resources, spent more money, squad is a more settled squad whilst we have only just been promoted from an inferior league.

I'm not concerned at all. Lets see how the return game at Ibrox goes before judging.

There is no way Warburton or the board will be giving any consideration to his position. He's the manager and will remain the manager till at least the end of his contract. He's as good as anything we could get and i'm happy with him.

What do we have now, 8 points from 5 games? He hasn't been given much cash, but we should be doing better than that.

It would have to go majorly wrong for him to not get the rest of the season. If we don't finish at least second we will need a change of manager though. To be honest, I have pretty limited faith in him now because I don't see us ever being defensively solid under him, and that's no use at all.

As I said in a previous post though, we have spent peanuts on our team so it's no surprise that Celtic are comfortably superior.

I just cant subscribe to the "give him this season" mantra. The guy is only just finding his feet in the top flight. It is ridiculous for us to be looking at considering his position already - just who do we think we could get that is better on our shoestring budget - we don't have 25k a week to pay someone like Celtic have.

If we aren't challenging NEXT season then I would welcome the conversation - but this season is one of finding our feet.

What do we have now, 8 points from 5 games? He hasn't been given much cash, but we should be doing better than that.

Better than what? Better than being second in the league? If Aberdeen win today they too will be on 8 points from 5 games.

I just cant subscribe to the "give him this season" mantra. The guy is only just finding his feet in the top flight. It is ridiculous for us to be looking at considering his position already - just who do we think we could get that is better on our shoestring budget - we don't have 25k a week to pay someone like Celtic have.

If we aren't challenging NEXT season then I would welcome the conversation - but this season is one of finding our feet.

I'm not expecting us to challenge for the title anymore; we can't be finishing third or fourth though. If we finish below teams like Hearts and/or Aberdeen then clearly we're going in the wrong direction.