Club 1872 Calls for Ibrox Ban for Celtic Fans

We have to return any tickets 14 days prior to the match!,it's in here above

Page 72 clause 130

The Visiting Club shall, unless it and the Home Club agree otherwise, return any

unsold tickets for a League Match or Play-Off Match in its possession to the Home

Club not less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled time of commencement

Not that it would stop them selling tickets. They could probably sell them on the day far less 48 hours prior.

• 4 weeks later...
Nae chance...

If that is the case it makes C1872 and their words empty and useless. Leaves them looking foolish. As far as the segregation argument goes, their fans could have been given 1000ish seats in BR1 and BF1 segregated by BR and BF2 and the rest for bears should we have been required to admit them.

A compromise could have been agreed and the club plus C1872 could have made things clear and saved face. Now after what happened at the piggery we are allowing them free access to behave in this fashion at ibrox without fear.

Edited by cooponthewing

I want Club1872 to push this issue to a conclusion one way or the other. I complained to Club1872 about the club allocating the whole of the Broomloan to them again this season, all i got was an explanation saying ''the club decided on it because of Police Scotland's safety recommendations'' Ok that was before the new board of Club1872 had been picked.

However now there is a new board, i would hope they would argue that the safest possible answer now would be banning their bigoted hoards from Ibrox or severely curtailing their numbers to the normal small allocation in the away section. I would further hope we would be given the minutes to the meetings with the club, as proof of Club1872 determination to have them banned.

Edited by aweebluesoandso