In Defense Of Joey Barton

You could argue that it was started by the low life that decided to pass it on to the press, but regardless, Barton could have waited 3 more days to pronounce the 'storm in a teacup'. Instead he did what our club was, at one time, renowned for never doing - he went on national radio no less, and washed our dirty linen in public.

My view is that he is 'buying his ticket' and the big speech today about his "only concern being Glasgow Rangers" was his parting attempt to portray himself as not being allowed to part his 'winning mentality' on a bunch of losers. Bollocks Joey - zip me up the back please mate before the foam falls out will you?

That what happened has become public is pathetic it either means that he himself or persons within the club have done this.

It should be dealt with in-house and nothing given to the media.

Meanwhile let's worry about the more important thing a must win tomorrow.

Do you think he would have said "I will sit down with SMITHY on Monday"??? Complete lack of respect imo.

Do you think he would even have tried it with his last manager 'Dichey'? No chance. I don't think MW is blameless though as he got too informal with him - these one to one chats on the park with cup of tea in hand before games and stuff, like he was the captain or even assistant. The other players must have looked on like "who the f#ck does he think he is?"

You could argue that it was started by the low life that decided to pass it on to the press, but regardless, Barton could have waited 3 more days to pronounce the 'storm in a teacup'. Instead he did what our club was, at one time, renowned for never doing - he went on national radio no less, and washed our dirty linen in public.

My view is that he is 'buying his ticket' and the big speech today about his "only concern being Glasgow Rangers" was his parting attempt to portray himself as not being allowed to part his 'winning mentality' on a bunch of losers. Bollocks Joey - zip me up the back please mate before the foam falls out will you?

"Watty", perhaps?

I seriously doubt that. He was addressed as "gaffer" or "the manager".

its been a terrible signing that has never made one iota of sense

harmony, togetherness its all MW went on about

its clear he's manufactured a situation to garner attention for the selling of his book

if there's one guaranteed with Joey is its ALL about joey

how MW deals with this situation may very well determine how this pans out for him

its been a terrible signing that has never made one iota of sense

harmony, togetherness its all MW went on about

its clear he's manufactured a situation to garner attention for the selling of his book

if there's one guaranteed with Joey is its ALL about joey

how MW deals with this situation may very well determine how this pans out for him

Not this book, but perhaps the next.

How I Left Rangers and Signed for my Boyhood Heroes !!