Kenny Miller to be probed by police after being caught up in bar brawl with wife

That headline writer should be sacked. Our club, or Club1872, should be on cases like this asking why that headline didn't mention victim, sectarian assault, or any other proper descriptions of the story that followed.

Like a broken down record, I'm going to say again, STOP BUYING SCOTTISH PAPERS, and urge our club again to cease all co-operation with them. The sooner we get the circulations down to critical levels and they go bust, the better.

The club are slow to react to anything these days!, I don't think any fans who are on line buy any papers!

Makes you wonder what would have happened if we had won the game?

It would have went quiet very quick. Now they are dredging up everything to keep the stories going so as they can remember us of the score.

Our players being Attacked by Hibs\cetic fans.

A mock execution.

Kill all Huns banners

Nacho Novo death threats.

Millers wife attacked

Someone is going to get seriously hurt soon. TGFITW? Aye right!

I will say that there are also good Celtic fans though but it seems they are getting fewer and further apart.

I see the toilet thing is now "£100,000" wrecking spree. that;s a nice round number. You'd almost think they made it up.

As to the main story - agree with everything that's been said re the headline. I can't say I was impressed with the quoted tweets, though:

She told pals on Instagram: “Old Firm and I’m still sober.” In a later tweet with another snap, she wrote: “Last sober pic of the day.”

After the game, Laura said: “Oh well can’t wait to see my boy.”

She later added: “It’s still Saturday tho.” Aye but a Saturday of misery, following a humiliation doesn't feel like "still" being a Saturday night for partying. I realise that this is just a minor aside to the main point of the assault on her that is so misrepresented in the headline.

Edited by SteveC

A trendy nightspot in Bothwell?!

Imagine earning thousands of pounds every single week for years. After a bad day at the office the best thing that you can imagine doing is to go for a night out in . . . Bothwell!

You ever been in Bothwell? It's one of the best postcodes in Central Scotland and noted as a prosperous area in which you don't expect this type of thing to be happening.

The majority of Bothwells' residents own their own property, and annual incomes are well above average. The average house costs £556,250.
Edited by JFK-1

A trendy nightspot in Bothwell?!

Imagine earning thousands of pounds every single week for years. After a bad day at the office the best thing that you can imagine doing is to go for a night out in . . . Bothwell!

should have been in the house ashamed to show his face.

Should the club not be putting on a function or room aside at Ibrox for example so that after an OF game of any of the players or families want a quiet drink or meal, they can go without fear of some halfwit pisshead behaving like a proper bitter Mhank and attacking them??

Would make much more sense.

Edited by cooponthewing