If YOU were Mark Warburton

If you were Mark Warburton an Englishman coming to Scotland carrying out a job and were subject to vile hatred and sectarian chants would you empty your desk and go back to England?

A sad Orange B*stard was aimed at him at Cesspit Park.

If you were Mark Warburton and 'crazy Scots' were spreading on social media where you were staying in Aberdeen before a match would you put your jacket on and say that's it?

If you were Mark Warburton and on the morning of the match you found the team bus scrawled with references to 66 people who died at a game in 1971 being mocked would you say enough of this?

If you were Mark Warburton what would you think of Scottish society today?

I'm an Englishman who was brought to Scotland by my parents at 4 years of age and now wish they hadn't done so.

If I was Mark Warburton I'd stick to the task...but I'm not Mark Warburton. I fear we will lose him.

If I were Mark Warburton you just laid out ample evidence for why I would keep my house in England rather than ever bring my family into this poisonous cesspit. I don't think it's any wild exaggeration to point out the similarities between it and the dehumanising of the Jews carried out by Nazi Germany in preparation for the final solution.

The vandalism of the bus or to be more to the point the sentiments expressed in it are merely an attempt to match and ultimately outdo the hanging effigies etc and I can only see such attempts increasing in frequency and derangement because that's a feature of this kind of lunacy. Each mental case tries to make a 'name' for himself by being 'crazier' than any others to date.

And let's be frank, this isn't just about Rangers, this is all out sectarianism even unlike that in Northern Ireland which had a clear political objective. This has no aim other than the expression of mindless hatred which makes it all the more extraordinary in a nation where the target group are the majority. If I were Mark Warburton I would probably ultimately think this isn't football this is mindless insanity I want nothing else to do with it.

If I were the SFA after all the events that have happened I would cancel i full week of fixtures just to let fans know what it would be like without football. What is happening now is beyond rivalry. The 12 minute clap was a damp squib in my opinion and our songs(not only TBB) seemed to have a bigger affect on them.

If I were Mark Warburton I would be looking for a decent job down south away from the bigoted morons that ruin the Scottish game and lets face it every club up here has their own bunch of fools using football as an excuse for hatred of others and horrid bigotry .

If I were Mark Warburton you just laid out ample evidence for why I would keep my house in England rather than ever bring my family into this poisonous cesspit. I don't think it's any wild exaggeration to point out the similarities between it and the dehumanising of the Jews carried out by Nazi Germany in preparation for the final solution.

The vandalism of the bus or to be more to the point the sentiments expressed in it are merely an attempt to match and ultimately outdo the hanging effigies etc and I can only see such attempts increasing in frequency and derangement because that's a feature of this kind of lunacy. Each mental case tries to make a 'name' for himself by being 'crazier' than any others to date.

And let's be frank, this isn't just about Rangers, this is all out sectarianism even unlike that in Northern Ireland which had a clear political objective. This has no aim other than the expression of mindless hatred which makes it all the more extraordinary in a nation where the target group are the majority. If I were Mark Warburton I would probably ultimately think this isn't football this is mindless insanity I want nothing else to do with it.

C'mon. Let's put things in perspective. Dehumanising of Jews? FFS. Do you realise that the majority of people in Scotland didn't even know that Rangers and Aberdeen were playing yesterday? Let's not turn the actions of a minority into the "State of the Nation". Not only are Rangers troubles irrelevant to most people in this country, football in general means nothing.

C'mon. Let's put things in perspective. Dehumanising of Jews? FFS. Do you realise that the majority of people in Scotland didn't even know that Rangers and Aberdeen were playing yesterday? Let's not turn the actions of a minority into the "State of the Nation". Not only are Rangers troubles irrelevant to most people in this country, football in general means nothing.

Well I would argue that the majority of people in Scotland probably did know about Rangers playing up there yesterday but let's presume they didn't. Do you realise the majority of people in Germany were not Nazis and that barely one third ever voted for them? And state of the nation? Yes it IS a sick nation riddled with this type of sectarianism to the the extent they're creating unique laws around it that exist nowhere else on the island.

In addition there are countless numbers who never watch football but rather label themselves a fan simply because it's part of the sectarian background to do so. I see what a sick society it is all the more since I left it almost 5 years ago now and think you're being naive if you imagine this some minor issue being created by some tiny minority.

It's such a sick society it's an embarrassment to me when Americans who have gone there mention the sectarianism that's all around and becomes known even to visitors who are only there for a couple of weeks. You think the troubles of Northern Ireland were down to some minority? The undercurrent there is absolutely no different to that which exists in Scotland and it's become worse not better in recent times.

I would probably never live there again after having a time away from it which gives you a better perspective on how sick it truly is and getting back to Mark Warburton having to live in this sick society which he didn't grow up in it wouldn't surprise me a bit if he left at the first opportunity.

Gawd please lets not do nazi comparisons ffs.

I do think though, that scottish football is poison at the moment. This festering hatred has been allowed for too long. I was worried about Warburton after the cup final. He looked so disgusted then. Would I stay if I was him? I'm not sure I would, but then you can also use it to fire you up.

Well I would argue that the majority of people in Scotland probably did know about Rangers playing up there yesterday but let's presume they didn't. Do you realise the majority of people in Germany were not Nazis and that barely one third ever voted for them? And state of the nation? Yes it IS a sick nation riddled with this type of sectarianism to the the extent they're creating unique laws around it that exist nowhere else on the island.

In addition there are countless numbers who never watch football but rather label themselves a fan simply because it's part of the sectarian background to do so. I see what a sick society it is all the more since I left it almost 5 years ago now and think you're being naive if you imagine this some minor issue being created by some tiny minority.

It's such a sick society it's an embarrassment to me when Americans who have gone there mention the sectarianism that's all around and becomes known even to visitors who are only there for a couple of weeks. You think the troubles of Northern Ireland were down to some minority? The undercurrent there is absolutely no different to that which exists in Scotland and it's become worse not better in recent times.

I would probably never live there again after having a time away from it which gives you a better perspective on how sick it truly is and getting back to Mark Warburton having to live in this sick society which he didn't grow up in it wouldn't surprise me a bit if he left at the first opportunity.

Sorry JFK. I live here and certainly don't subscribe to this sick nation nonsense. Take football out of the equation and I don't see it. Even comparing Scotland to whatever is happening in NI is something I don't get. Religion of the Christian variety is dying in Scotland and will be non existent in 2/3 generations IMO. Outwith football can you please provide examples of the sectarianism that is all around? I'm not being arsey but I just don't see it