BT Sport Want Probe Into Gers Snub

I think some people in media see some mileage in winding up their audience, as it can attract the viewers for the controversy, but they have to realise that when you keep winding someone up, eventually they will walk away.

For me, I don't know why they are using a no talent, loud mouth which is ruining my viewing pleasure. Surely, as a customer, they should think about creating a good experience for me.

The funny thing about this is that while there is also some mileage in a partisan commentator for the team with the most viewers, like Celtic have against other teams, all Rangers fans really want is someone objective, knowledgeable and professional.

Sutton is opinionated, and trying, desperately some would say, to cultivate an image as brash, outspoken, controversial, and of operating from left field. As a result he does overstep the mark, sometimes, probably too often for our sensitivities. He may yet learn to learn.

There are guys who have been around and drawing a wage for very much longer, who really grind my gears, and who contribute nothing other than the vacuous, or the obvious, or the downright inane: step forward Mr Andy Walker, and Mr Davey Provan, stalwarts of rasellik, both.

Edited by Uilleam

I would do away with these so called pundits during match commentary, they add nothing other than state the blatantly obvious or try to be controversial.

What purpose does it serve for instance having 1 x host and 2 or 3 x pundits standing on the pitch gibbering nonsense and then a match commentator along with another pundit sitting along side him.

Total waste of money IMO, do away with them all bar the match commentator and offer the viewer a cheaper subscription.

" Essentially, Rangers were under NO obligation to grant these particular requests. "

So why are BT Sport upset ?

More to the point, why are the Record wasting paper, ink and time reporting it ?

As far as i'm aware there is no obligation to provide a pre match interview but it is apparently in the contract that a post match interview is required and we declined to give them that too.

As far as i'm aware there is no obligation to provide a pre match interview but it is apparently in the contract that a post match interview is required and we declined to give them that too.

For what little tv money we've been receiving despite being the only show in town the past few years, we should tell the football authorities to keep their pittance and BT Sport to do one unless they get rid of that cretin Sutton.

Edited by boabie
spelling mistake

I see he is now offering the "opportunity" to go man-to-man with Warburton in an interview. The guy is a clown.

I saw that. He wishes!!!!! What a pointless exercise that would be. Like trying to convince someone that hates cyclists that most cyclists are ok ? Or something like that ?