[FT] Ross County 1 - 1 Rangers (Hill 8)

The main reason we're struggling is that the summer signings have contributed little or nothing. They've not improved us as might have been expected.

So far only Hill, Gilks & maybe Krancjar have got pass marks as far as I'm concerned. The rest have still got to prove themselves or been injured too often

The subs v county were beyond belief,look at the chaos they caused.

Oh aye ,thats ok with hindsight some might say,----they would be wrong,it was crazy stuff,unexplainable before they were made.

Replacing Miller & Garner with Waghorn & McKay was baffling to say the least.

I can't understand the reason we must have a double substitution after 60 minutes.

Replacing Miller & Garner with Waghorn & McKay was baffling to say the least.

I can't understand the reason we must have a double substitution after 60 minutes.

Substituting Garner was easy to understand he was a f*&kin statue, was going to offer him a shot of my wheelchair to see if that improved his mobility.

Substituting Garner was easy to understand he was a f*&kin statue, was going to offer him a shot of my wheelchair to see if that improved his mobility.

Yip i cant disagree with that,replacing him with another f--ckin statue---thats my gripe.One who looks like he wants to be somewhere else into the bargain.

He does indeed and I'd grant him his wish come January.

I can understand his frustration as he is our top scorer and is either sitting on the bench or stuck on the wing.

not an excuse but if your not happy in your skin it unconsciously affects your play.