[FT] Ross County 1 - 1 Rangers (Hill 8)

I didn't think it was a foul and Hill should've been stronger IMO.

How on earth can you expect hi to be stronger when he is back-tracking and has no idea that the guy behind just stands there and blocks his way ??

How on earth can you expect hi to be stronger when he is back-tracking and has no idea that the guy behind just stands there and blocks his way ??

Well it's not the first time he's been caught out at the back in similar situations, 2 of our players were played by 1 of theirs, I don't see that as a free kick. He needs to be stronger against players and smarter, if he was he wouldn't have been in that position and maybe we wouldn't have lost the goal.

What annoyed me more than anything was the acceptance of it from most of our players. Ross County bullied us and our players went into hiding. We were hanging on at the end and that is just not good enough IMO. We'll be lucky to get top six

What annoyed me more than anything was the acceptance of it from most of our players. Ross County bullied us and our players went into hiding. We were hanging on at the end and that is just not good enough IMO. We'll be lucky to get top six

If we'd taken our chances first half we'd have been out of sight. It was the substitutions which worried me most. They were totally ineffective & actually seemed to benefit Ross County

Has its own issues.

I'm surprised we don't as Warburton is a stats man and stats for zonal are good.

Not a fan myself.

One good example of zonal marking is putting defenders on posts at corners. Can't understand why teams don't do this nowadays

Was not there but watched it live and could not believe this was same starting team as last week.

Back to slow movement ,ineffective passing no movement and nightmare goalkeeper.

I think MW has to work on mentality of team as they seemed at times in awe of County.

Only positive was Hill in spite of their goal where he was impeded.