[FT] Ross County 1 - 1 Rangers (Hill 8)

Good to hear that poor passing (or more accurately "constantly giving the ball to the opponents") is not what we are about. I had somehow thought it was after watching us do it so repetitively all game.

Not for the first time this season the substitutions were totally ineffective.

Replacing Miller & Garner with Waghorn & McKay made things worse.

And yet to be convinced about Dodoo as a winger. Not sure what his best position is

And yet to be convinced about Dodoo as a winger. Not sure what his best position is

Can't argue with any of that,however I always want to blame the players first before the manager!,everybody wanted the same team to start as last week which happened but the players for me are the ones who didn't perform,the subs should be bursting a gut to get into the team,what has happened to Waghorn?,he looks like he doesn't want to be here!,Dodoo has shown me nothing yet but has hardly had any game time!,wee Barrie has went of the boil and looks like his confidence is shot!.

Garner could just as well have stayed on, Miller ain't a left-sided attacker (and consistently is out of position); Dodoo is a LEFT winger by trade and we bring him on for a right-sided player and play him on the right. Waghorn never got to the pace of the game, had some poor passes and touches. McKay tried, but what worked in the Championship does not work against the likes of Ross County on their home patch any longer. Due to the lack of performance on the left midfield / attack all game, Wallace couldn't go forward as often, likewise, O'Halloran wasn't used effectively either. Game was crying out for Dodoo on the left, Forrester more centrally and Garner through the middle. If anything, Waghorn might have subbed O'Halloran later in the game. All very frustrating and the one thing you can hold against the manager tonight. But he ain't the first Rangers gaffer not chosing the - in the view of the Bears' - best line up or subs.

We're a Jekyll and Hyde outfit atm, one week good, one week bad. We can't seem to produce the same consistency of performance over several games, today we reverted back to our slower more methodical build up, slack passing at times and the back pass to big Ford for his scary wishy washy limp pass out.

Today's starting XI is I believe our best XI. Perhaps not the greatest ever XI we've ever had but the best we've got just now.

I thought the first half was OK In that we did create chances but didnt take them. We should have been ahead at HT.

However the substitutions made things worse. In the end I was glad we got one point as we could easily have lost against the bottom of the league

It wasnt just personel or formations,some of the players were sauntering around at times.That is seriously worrying.

I don't think there is anything sinister in it, I just think they know they are a good team when they play to their best but think they can win instead of making sure they win!,if that makes any sense?

I don't think there is anything sinister in it, I just think they know they are a good team when they play to their best but think they can win instead of making sure they win!,if that makes any sense?

Yes it does make sense Ian-----it also makes me depressed.MW hasnt got much more time to disabuse them of this nonsense.Its him who will pay for it,not them.