[FT] Ross County 1 - 1 Rangers (Hill 8)

Totally unacceptable performance today. One attempt at goal in the second half is disgraceful. How can that side win 3-0 last week then put in that showing today? Our midfield consistently gave the ball away. Nothing doing upfront either.

The fact we drew isn't the major issue for me. The performance from the whole team was dreadful. No urgency shown whatsoever. An opportunity missed yet again.

Agreed mate,I am slowly coming to the reality that we will just about finish in the top 6,really gutted by that showing

I'm off to take the dog for a walk,he will get run into the ground by the distance I throw his ball

It's no the dug's fault, try and let him enjoy his walk!

As it stands we can't deal with the high press.

Killie didn't do it last week and we won easily. In games where the opposition do put us under pressure we struggle to retain the ball and, more often than not, are prone to the counter.

Badly missing a decent midfielder who can make something happen. Holt, Halliday and Windass gave the attack nothing. We played packed defences for decades and had many midfielders who'd lay McCoist chances on a plate. Even the likes of Bobby Russell and later on, average guys like Charlie Miller could create. Holt and Halliday are giving nothing.

Edited by Barebear

The problem is we just aren't very good.

We are capable of very good stuff (and we weren't helped by some hammer-throwing today) but we're not showing enough quality consistently and struggle to adapt when we can't break teams down.

Kranjcar would have been very useful today and I'm surprised Forrester wasn't on the bench given he's a more natural replacement than the ineffective Dodoo.

Edited by Frankie