[FT] Ross County 1 - 1 Rangers (Hill 8)

I can understand his frustration as he is our top scorer and is either sitting on the bench or stuck on the wing.

not an excuse but if your not happy in your skin it unconsciously affects your play.

He 's not and out and out striker though is he ?

And his goals have come in the LC against lower league opposition

He 's not and out and out striker though is he ?

And his goals have come in the LC against lower league opposition

He has not had a chance to prove himself this season as a striker and was well on his way to a high number last season before his injury. He certainly can't do much worse than Garner. He may not be an out and out striker but he is far less of a winger.

I thought we missed him when he was injured but seeing him against Ross County, he looked two divisions below, never mind one. Totally out of his depth for the half hour he was on.

I'm hoping it's an injury problem or at least a one off, as I thought he was a decent player last season.

If it's itchy feet, then there's no reason to want him to stay.

So far it looks like form may be erratic but I still think they could find some consistency and comfortably take second spot. We all agree we have been playing crap, can only get better and yet while playing crap we're ahead of Hearts and only 1 point behind the sheep. How crap are they? What will it all look like if we just find some consistency?

So far it looks like form may be erratic but I still think they could find some consistency and comfortably take second spot. We all agree we have been playing crap, can only get better and yet while playing crap we're ahead of Hearts and only 1 point behind the sheep. How crap are they? What will it all look like if we just find some consistency?

It may depend on whether or not the provincials find some level of consistency, themselves.

They are so crap, that I find being just as crap, for what I imagine is about three times the wages, incredibly depressing.

As it stands we can't deal with the high press.

Killie didn't do it last week and we won easily. In games where the opposition do put us under pressure we struggle to retain the ball and, more often than not, are prone to the counter.

This is it for me. The Kilmarnock game was great but I thought that some people were jumping the gun.