Transfer Rumours and Deals - Winter Window 2016/17

Well, that was the season that I saw MY first LIVE Rangers game, vs CSKA Moscow in Bochum with Ian Ferguson hitting the winner. ;)

I was at that game as well. I was a few minutes too late but just late enough to miss the only goal of the game. I was just going through the turnstile as he scored.

That table is often junk Ian. Apparently they use algorithms, but the number of times that these things don't come off is very high. #justsaying

Mitchel Dijks had talks in Norwich but decided it was not for him.

Lifted from FF:

al_pacino

The World is Yours

28-12-2006

South Bronx, New York

£900,000 bid for Omar Bogle

Scored 19 goals for goals for Grimsby this season. Tall, physical and very good in the air and knows where the net is. Same source from the person that told me about Ofori. Grimsby trying to hold out for £1.5 million. Other clubs also interested

Lifted from FF:

al_pacino

The World is Yours

28-12-2006

South Bronx, New York

Re: Rumour - Pre contract agreement offered to Ebenezer Ofori?

Update - Warburton to fly out to Sweden tomorrow to meet the player and agent. Looking very promising to get him in at the summer

Omar Bogle has already played for Rangers at Ibrox and scored a double.

The game was in April 2011, he was getting released by Birmingham City and played in Rangers U17's "Play on the pitch game" .

I'm pretty sure he was an U18 player but played as a trialist with Dunfermline's agreement. He had a big physical advantage over his opponents.

Not sure what happened but he signed for Celtic soon after.

Report on the game here

https://rfcyouths.wordpress.com/2011/04/04/17s-play-at-ibrox/

MW doesn't believe in playing a forward like the guy quoted through the middle. No chance he is going to change his tactics. He has no interest in a big strong penalty box striker, none whatsoever plus he's not going to spend £1.8m on garner to drop him.

Calling crap on that one

BILL IS THE COLOUR Chelsea ready to clinch a deal for Rangers wonderkid Billy Gilmour

The 15-year-old attacking midfielder is close to signing a deal at Stamford Bridge

CHELSEA are ready to clinch a deal for Rangers super kid Billy Gilmour.

The attacking midfielder — a star of Scotland’s Victory Shield squad — won’t turn 16 until June but is already tipped for the top.

Gilmour has been chased by leading clubs at home and abroad including Arsenal and Manchester United but Gers boss Mark Warburton had urged him to stay at Ibrox.

Warbs hinted his first-team chance would come earlier at Gers and had the youngster training with his top team this week, and Gilmour tweeted pictures of it.

But now English Premier League leaders Chelsea, who are famed for signing the best kids, are close to striking a deal with the Ibrox club and the youngster.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/504764/chelsea-ready-to-clinch-a-deal-for-rangers-wonderkid-billy-gilmour/