Transfer Rumours and Deals - Winter Window 2016/17

Well, ... it is Friday, you know. :facepalm:

You probably have an excuse. Ebeneezer goode was a song by the Shamen, that was when rave and high drugs was in the UK - of course I was only 12 at the time so didnt understand it at the time.

Edited by Gribz

You probably have an excuse. Ebeneezer goode was a song by the Shamen, that was when rave and high drugs was in the UK - of course I was only 12 at the time so didnt understand it at the time.

E's are good, E's are good.........

Reminds me of our fantastic run in the first ever Champions League 92-93 ????

NOT A KEEPER Rangers stopper Matt Gilks is set to quit the club as Wigan close in on deal

The Ibrox goalie could be set for a move to Wigan

MATT GILKS is set to quit Rangers before the transfer window slams shut.

Ibrox boss Mark Warburton confirmed SunSport’s story on January 7 that the backup keeper had asked to leave.

We told how Wigan were leading the chase for the 34-year-old – and it’s thought they have moved closer to landing him in recent days.

Gilks is still likely to be on the bench for tomorrow’s Premiership clash with Motherwell.

But if a deal can be hammered out in time he would then leave for the Latics after the final whistle.

Former Scotland squad keeper Gilks only joined Rangers in the summer and played the bulk of their BetFred Cup clashes.

But he has grown frustrated at the lack of action since Mark Warburton’s men lost to Celtic in the semi-final of that competition.

Gilks performed heroics in that Old Firm game in October.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/497835/rangers-stopper-matt-gilks-is-set-to-quit-the-club-before-the-transfer-window-slams-shut/?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-scotsunsport-_-20170127-_-790156216

Reece Oxford on loan. He is a class act, was MOTM at Emirates last season. Holding midfielder and runs the show or a solid centre half.

Best they have had since Rio Ferdinand apparently - so much so that they re-signed him..... even after he demanded a 1 million pound signing-on fee and, I think, his wages are somewhere in the region of 40 grand a week - or at least I read that somewhere - could be complete fallacy obviously :D

Well, ... it is Friday, you know. :facepalm:

Perhaps we keep this thread to transfer rumors, just till the deadline ?? :D - just kidding dB, had to get a wee dig in seeing as you hate the thread going off the rails :D