Transfer Rumours and Deals - Winter Window 2016/17

Dave King is currently in Scotland , hopefully sorting out our future funding issues , we need to get next seasons targets sorted , loans won't cut it

interesting

was this planned all along or has he made a point of returning for some issue?

interesting

was this planned all along or has he made a point of returning for some issue?

He's here to meet the rest of the board who have been offered all his shares at a price which is definitely going to bankrupt Rangers.

It's true. The tarred one assures me. Get your scarves onto Ebay guys. They'll be no use to you in another couple of weeks. :laugh2:

Ebenezer Ofori interest real and also interested in Paredes of Watford ... says jellybeans:

Just to back up for Al Pacino was saying I have heard we are definitely interested in Ofori and as title Paredes of Watford.

Juan Carlos Paredes

Juan Carlos Paredes Reasco is an Ecuadorian professional footballer who plays as a right-back for English club Watford. A full international for the Ecuador national team since 2010, he has gained over 40 caps and represented the nation at the 2014 FIFA World Cup.

This is for summer not just now I believe.
Edited by der Berliner

Rangers reject Hull bid for Windass

HITC Sport understands Rangers reject bid from Hull for midfield star.

Hull City have had a bid for Rangers midfielder Josh Windass rejected, HITC Sport understands from sources close to the club.

Hull have targeted a move for the son of club legend Dean Windass as they look to bolster their squad before the close of the transfer window.

Newly appointed Hull boss Marco Silva is determined to bring in some new faces to boost their Premier League survival bid, with Jake Livermore leaving for West Bromich Albion earlier this month and Robert Snodgrass on the verge of a move away from the KCOM Stadium with West Ham United, Middlesbrough and Burnley battling it out for his services.

Hull are keen on bringing in Windass as a possible replacement for Snodgrass, with the winger impressing in his debut season at Rangers.

Windass moved to Rangers in the summer after agreeing a pre-contract deal from Accrington Stanley last January.

A number of Championship and Premier League clubs were keen on signing Windass before his move to Rangers and his suitors have kept tabs on his progress in Scotland.

The 23-year-old has impressed at the Gers, scoring one goal and laying on three assists in 16 appearances.

Rangers boss Mark Warburton is keen to keep hold of Windass as he has high hopes for the attacking midfielder, but it remains to be seen if Hull come back with an improved offer for the player before the close of the transfer window.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/01/26/rangers-reject-hull-bid-for-windass/

Edited by ian1964

If the Hull thing is true it's possible his old man is involved. I'm sure I read somewhere he is back at Hull.

Perhaps he's unsettled and looking for a way to leave.

I don't believe this is true, due to the source!, however I do think young Windass has a lot of potential, the best thing he could do is stay with us and develop his game, reach his potential and become a very good player