Transfer Rumours and Deals - Winter Window 2016/17

Not a transfer rumour but a player that has just torn up his contract in Dubai so is free. Oussama Assaidi Ex Liverpool and Stoke and only 28 year old. Mr McParland Should know him having been at Liverpool. Chose for money instead of sporting enjoyment and now regrets it. A replacement for Waghorn possibly?

I'm gutted that Waggy is a preferred 'rid of' player now...why has our top scorer become a demon in the same way as the disaster Barton bloke?

Martyn Waghorn is entitled to have preferences in which way he wants to style his career but leaving Rangers says all is not good at Ibrox...this is of great concern to me.:(

Probably saying this in the wrong thread...but Waghorn played for the development team today against Ross County and suffered a bad injury, his value has bombed in recent months for whatever reason and now meantime his value goes from bad to worse.

Hope the injury isn't critical for Rangers sake.

Waghorn's certainly not been setting the heather ablaze of late but he's been out a good while ad is taking a while to find his touch and confidence. But if he shows the form he did for much of last season (thought he ran himself into the ground eventually) then he's an asset. He looks fucking massive at the moment though: do wonder if he's been overdoing the gym during his layoff. Looking increasingly like a rugby player than a footballer.

Martyn Waghorn features for Rangers as striker continues to get linked with Bristol City move

City are keen to add to the attacking ranks in the New Year and Rangers are rumoured to be holding out for £400k for Waghorn, who has netted just one goal this campaign.

Read more at http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/martyn-waghorn-features-for-rangers-as-striker-continues-to-get-linked-with-bristol-city-move/story-29906082-detail/story.html#zw3FxrYjkySyI7iW.99

Edited by ian1964

He should have walked away from this situation!

https://twitter.com/seanreilly71/status/798872014463389696

Why ? What did he do wrong ?? I have watched the video and all he did was face up to the kid. If some wee ned is going to act like a man and say things to him why shouldn't he look the same wee cretin in the face and, basically, say "go on, say that to my face".

It is the fact that these wee arseholes can say such things and nobody calls them out on it that allows them to continue doing it. No wonder we have a society with a bunch of fuds.

Why ? What did he do wrong ?? I have watched the video and all he did was face up to the kid. If some wee ned is going to act like a man and say things to him why shouldn't he look the same wee cretin in the face and, basically, say "go on, say that to my face".

It is the fact that these wee arseholes can say such things and nobody calls them out on it that allows them to continue doing it. No wonder we have a society with a bunch of fuds.

Never said he did anything wrong!,best not to get involved with situations like that,every kid will now have a go at him every time he is out and about,better if he just ignored them.