[FT] Hearts 2 - 0 Rangers

Tweet updates on MW:

MW: we have won 5 out of the last 7 and we're unbeaten in 32 at home. Those are stats I don't often read in the paper.

MW: if the right people are available at the right price we'll move in January. Players don't have to go out for players to come in.

MW on Joe Garner: Joe has only just started his career here and people are quick to judge. Give him a chance to settle in.

MW: he adds a different side to the game and he has a bright future ahead of him here. I have no doubts about Joe Garner whatsoever.

MW: I have made my decision on my starting XI for tomorrow

MW: Josh Windass slipped on the Astro at the side of the pitch on Saturday & picked up a hamstring problem. We'll see if he is fit tomorrow.

MW: Jordan Rossiter has a grade 1 calf strain and he suffered a set back the day before he returned to full training. We must find out why.

We must indeed!

Edited by SteveC

The injuries make it more difficult to pick a team. I worry about Halliday and Holt, the former looked awful to me in what I saw of the last game (sorry, but he did - perhaps it was just the bits I saw, work debarred me from seeing the whole thing.) On the other hand if I pick McKay he might get blown away....I'm not even sure between Kiernan and Wilson as they both have had both horrific and good games...Ach, what the hell, my choice is irrelevant in any case

Gilks

Tavernier Kiernen Hill Wallace

Mckay Holt Forrester

O'Halloran Dodoo Miller

Edited by SteveC
was going to beef up light weight midfield and then just let it go......

If this game can be turned into a dour struggle i think we will be doing well. Draw at best for me.

Hearts had a good game at the weekend but otherwise have been mediocre. They'll try to run over us so I'd go for a physical presence. McKay doesn't deserve a starting place in my view

Hearts had a good game at the weekend but otherwise have been mediocre. They'll try to run over us so I'd go for a physical presence. McKay doesn't deserve a starting place in my view

They had a good result,Motherwell had a few chances cleared off the line and missed a couple!