[FT] Hearts 2 - 0 Rangers

We need some quick and slick passing, as well as people willing to shoot and holding their own. Thus ...

Foderingham

Tavernier - Kiernan - Wilson - Wallace

Holt - Halliday - Forrester

O'Halloran - Garner - Dodoo

I actually might be willing to give Waghorn a starting slot through the middle, as he will be eager to make an impact and get on the scoresheet.

For some reason I do think that a) Windass play left midfield (again), b) Miller left attacker (again), and c) Forrester right attacker (again). Which has failed to reap benefits for large spells during these last few games.

Edited by der Berliner

On the injury front, Warburton hopes to welcome Josh Windass and Clint Hill into his squad for tomorrow night, saying: “Both Josh and Clint were out this morning and we will see how they go on. We don’t want to say no so fingers crossed.”

I would like to see both available for tonights match

You would think that fans of a club that went into administration and got out with a pretty eye watering (for the creditors) CVA, would be loath to go down the new club route for a fellow club. Unless you're just a bit of a wank...

Games played against Hearts on the 29th of November

1986 - Rangers 3 (McCoist,Cooper,Durrant) Hearts 0 - Scottish Premier Division (38,773)

2008 - Hearts 2 Rangers 1 (Boyd) - Scottish Premier League (15,710)