[FT] Hearts 2 - 0 Rangers

That's it published, Pete!

(I had to google Daktari!)

Yes most younger ones probably would have to. I don't think there is a modern version though.

The lion was really cross-eyed.[video=youtube;5-1LuZp074s]

I think I spelt it wrong though.I made Clarance instead of Clarence. Now when I see itClarance doesn't even look right.

Edited by pete

Yes most younger ones probably would have to. I don't think there is a modern version though.

The lion was really cross-eyed.[video=youtube;5-1LuZp074s]

I think I spelt it wrong though.I made Clarance instead of Clarence. Now when I see itClarance doesn't even look right.

I changed the spelling on the published article after googling it!

Edited by Rousseau

Yes he was really cross-eyed which pretty much makes him useless as a lion. Occasionally wondered recently if some of our strikers have a similar problem.

I sometimes wonder if some of our strikers are cross legged.

Agree with all Pete has said in the preview.

I just have to look at Chelsea to see how well a team has clicked with a change of formation.

I think the 4-3-3 is what is holding us back at the moment, the blend just isn't right.

I agree with SteveC in that Halliday is beginning to look a bit jaded and when Rossiter is fit it will be refreshing. I would like to see a change on Wed with the following team:

Foderingham

Tavernier Senderos Wilson Wallace

Holt

OHallaran Forrester McKay

Dodoo Miller

It's going to be physical, it always is with Hearts, particularly at Tynie. The first twenty, they will attempt to pin us back, stay on the fron foot, and throw balls into and across the box. It will be most testing. Any breaking Rangers players will be hauled/hacked to the ground. Levein/Neilson Hearts teams are most cynical. Their first appearance as a duo at Ibrox two seasons past saw five Jambos booked in the first half. I like the look of their lad, Walker; he has a fair bit of football about him, a mercurial quality that makes him hard to mark.

Reference Rangers when in possession, play football, and hopefully the Hat includes O'Halloran. He will keep the Hearts back line honest, they won't want to keep that line too high. The first goal will be hugely important. This calendar year, we have mostly lost pivotal League games; Falkirk, Hibs, ra Sellik, Aberdeen, ...... etc. Hopefully, the law of averages turn in our favour?

One last thing, and this is highlighted through years of bitter experience in these matters. The usual suspects know the significance of the next three games in ten days. Both broadcast and print media are after Garner. He deserves the criticism in that he has not done it so far. However, there have been a few pieces by Neil Cameron and Stephen McGowan reference his elbows. Gerry McFcukwit has compared their sharpness to former skipper, Lee McCulloch. Michael Stewart, Preston, and Liam McLeod have flagged the usage. Tonight, the Director and Sutton/Proctor will be on it; don't give them the opportunity to build momentum, start with Dodoo. Tonight's referee has a track record of red carding Rangers players, again particularly at Tynie.

Keep the heid, play ra gemme, and thump the horrible 'model club'.

If I were Hearts, my tactics would be a high press, pressuring our players playing it out, while bombarding our box with high balls and crosses after drawing us in with passing play, and forcing as many corners as possible, which are then whipped in.

With the standard of player they have, we're going to find that difficult to play against, especially without Hill.