[FT] Hearts 2 - 0 Rangers

Utterly appalling first half. Not bad at the back but from the midfield forward we did nothing but give the ball away continually. Some of the players looked like they've never seen each other before

Was just then a matter of time before Hearts took the lead and Tav was caught sleeping which put the icing on a dreadful first period for him given he was one of the worst offenders for giving the ball away.

Not good enough and it's a real worry that this team appears to have lost any attacking threat they used to have. We're easy meat for any decent team.

I am sorry I am going to be controversial again and I am not judging on this game alone but all season and probably a large part of last. I don't get where everybody gets we play exciting football. Personally I think we are boring as Ckuf. We have totally no penetration and all we do is slow the game down by playing short passes around the team until we lose the ball. Some may find that exciting but for me it is like watching shit drip through a funnel.

Hearts are stronger, more skilful and better coached. If Rangers have a plan I can't see it.

At the goal we had five defenders in the box after the breakaway forward had been repelled and they couldn't stop it.

Well done by their winger, though. A Davy Wilson goal.