Oh well, Anderson in for Pressley.

Id keep Maloney upfront.

Its not a bad squad when we can still add Hutton, Thomson, Riordon, O Connor, Fletcher, McFadden etc

Agree with that mate, i also wonder if Eck will play Mcgregor instead of Gordon as the Guy is not exactly playing with form or confidence

Agree with that mate, i also wonder if Eck will play Mcgregor instead of Gordon as the Guy is not exactly playing with form or confidence

Yeah its worth a shout and i did consider it but I think Gordon will rise to the Scotland scene. Guys like him, Pressley and Miller always seem to be that bit better in a scotland shirt.

Yeah its worth a shout and i did consider it but I think Gordon will rise to the Scotland scene. Guys like him, Pressley and Miller always seem to be that bit better in a scotland shirt.

Aye, but to be honest i actually think Mcgregor is playing better, but i suppose Gordon has international experience, but Mcregor could handle it, fook me i'm arguing with myself here :confused:

Aye, but to be honest i actually think Mcgregor is playing better, but i suppose Gordon has international experience, but Mcregor could handle it, fook me i'm arguing with myself here :confused:

First sign of insanity :thup:

But Gordon's lack of form is down to the laughable goings on at Hearts. But Gordon or McGregor in the sticks will be fine

It will definitely be Gordon - AM won't put that type of risk on the line in his first game IMO.

Stick with the experienced guy and if he fails then you cant blame AM for going with the inexperienced guy.

Gordon will be the safer bet for AM's first game in charge - even if McGregor is playing better.

Gordon (although should be McGregor on form)

Murty Weir Anderson Naysmith

Hartley Ferguson Quashie McCulloch

Boyd and doesn't really matter they're all out of form prob Maloney

The guys who would pick any of the other three and not Boyd need their heads examined. But hopefully Eck will be trying to win the game. I don't care about Miller's form for Scotland from donkey's ago, the guys current form is crap.

I would even be tempted to push McCulloch up with Boyd and put another midfielder in.

Only other ones I would consider changing from the above are the fullbacks as i'm not fully awate of how the guys in the squad are doing. In fact looking at those picked it's a crime Hutton isn't in there.

Edit: Further to the Boyd point, I told my Aberdeen supporting flat mate that Gribz would pick two horrendously out of form strikers ahead of Boyd and his response: "Is this a Celtic fan on the world's longest wind up". Really your support for Sebo and continued put-downs of Boyd are beyond belief.

Edit: Further to the Boyd point, I told my Aberdeen supporting flat mate that Gribz would pick two horrendously out of form strikers ahead of Boyd and his response: "Is this a Celtic fan on the world's longest wind up". Really your support for Sebo and continued put-downs of Boyd are beyond belief.

That is a classic example of the aberdeen supporters mentalily tho They cant ever think of anything constructive to say.

This is also the benefits of a forum - opinions. Any problems or aquisations you have please PM me.

And i think you'll find that im clearly not the only one on here who says Boyd is shite.